1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What production knife are you carrying today?

seelow123 Jul 20, 2012

1. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i believe there's the possibility that they'll get sorted out on their own as everything integrates.

i could; of course, be grossly incorrect.

Clydetz and OilMan like this.
  2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I have to wait one more day to EDC this one...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do like me some thick ramshorn!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

[​IMG]

sharpguitarist and begreen61 like this.
  4. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

Olamic Poonfarer

[​IMG]

Brian, stdlrf11 and GEEZER like this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

What's that like?

I was looking at the wayfarer recently...

6. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Plain Jane Cold Steel Voyager large

[​IMG]

7. OilMan

I like it. Solid feeling knife and today is my first day carrying it so I'm not ALL that familiar yet. Only issue I have had with it so far was the stock edge. Looked like it was sharpened in half inch sections that were very noticeable on the bevel. It was sharp, just looked funky. Also had to grind down some extra steel at the heel of the blade so I could eventually get to the actual edge back there. It still looks a little funky but I ran short on time and will fix the rest when I get a chance. Also, it flips like a dream with no wrist even straight up and down.

Overall I'm liking it so far but wouldn't mind a slightly shorter one for office carry.

Lapedog and desmodus like this.
  8. Keyman

Keyman Huge member

[​IMG]

9. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

[​IMG]

10. desmodus

Nice scales.

Lapedog likes this.
  11. OilMan

12. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Today it is my new CQC7F. I found out my local store has Sebenza 21 large in stock. I will pick up one of those suckers next Monday. Last time I went to pick up a large 21 plain I ended up with a Large Inkosi with micarta inlay

13. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    One of the RJ Martin Mid Tech "Machine's"

I like it a lot.

14. Dutchtracker

[​IMG]

Lapedog and stdlrf11 like this.
  15. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

You don't see many Brooks springers these days.

Dutchtracker, Lapedog and GEEZER like this.
  16. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Got my Large 21 but I ended up liking my Large Inkosi much more since it has the double thumb stud.

Honestly I am of the opinion that every Chris Reeve knife should come with a double thumb stud. This is frickin' 2017, stop holding out on us!! It cannot possibly add that much to production cost to put a double thumb lug. I understand he doesn't want to change the 21's design but like come on!! That is the one thing he should change if he is going to change anything. Not everyone wants to order a leftie Sebenza. Infact I prefer right handed knives with double thumb studs for my left handed self.

desmodus and TKC like this.
  17. desmodus

left handed knives are so hard to come by i don't even think about it.

i own only one (rj martin overkill).

i wish i owned more, but when they come around (once every ten years?) they cost more than is fair because they are rare.

i would be happier with double thumb studs, but most of my frame locks are flippers now.

18. Dutchtracker

Koga Miyata World Traveller,they come with Brooks saddles,like this bike very much.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    stdlrf11 likes this.
  19. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

[​IMG]

20. Brian B

Brian B Little Member

edc.jpg

jskfla, seandavid55 and stdlrf11 like this.