1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What production knife are you carrying today?

seelow123 Jul 20, 2012

1. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I occasionally position him facing directly at my coworker and just wait to see if he notices. Once I did that, and came in in the morning to find the Hypnotoad facing the wall. Not smart; one should really not screw with the Hypnotoad. :sinister:

I'm in a dark washy mood today. ZT 0392B[e]WBRZ and Brous SS V2 necker in acid stone wash:

[​IMG]
    :jumping:

2. knateknife

knateknife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

3. aperdue

aperdue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I like my cheapie Kershaw cqc6k

[​IMG]

4. zogglet

Nothing wrong with liking a "cheapie." :thumbsup:
    (...But holy JD alerts, Batman! Get on those yellow boxes, dude! :manganr::bwah:)

5. zogglet

It feels weird having not being as active on the forum recently as I usually am (time-sensitive annoying work stuff mostly), especially since posting in the various EDC threads is something I look forward to every day. It's almost a part of the fun of deciding what do carry in the morning! :bwah:

ZT0392BLKGRN (my favorite variant), approved by all my desk minions...

[​IMG]

...and Southern Grind Rat necker (a "cheapie" I like too, aperdue). It rusts very easily, but is strong, cuts terrifically and has a great look to it, in my opinion. I love the placement of the holes, and the harpoon tanto shape works great for a knife this size. :spinsmile:

[​IMG]

6. aperdue

aperdue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hah..Don't tell me what to do, I do what I want!!! :ross:

7. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

Bought a SAK Camper yesterday... love having this guy in my pocket

[​IMG]

8. Ogr

Ogr Average member

[​IMG]

:madaddy:

9. zogglet

Awesome CS Talwar, Ogr! That's another Cold Steel I eventually want to get. :2_thumbs_up:

For me, TB Steelcraft Series Limited Kwaiken, presented by Mr. Bacon (hey, that rhymed, har har har...). I feel like I need to provide a whole list of "buts" when referring to this knife as a production knife. It does need a nice lanyard, though.

[​IMG]

:spacedevil:

10. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

Zt0620

11. zogglet

Nice! One of the few ZT's whose standard version I prefer over the carbon fiber version (for models where they went both the the satin/CF and DLC/G10 route).
    :manganr:

12. Grand American

Grand American Handsome Devil

[​IMG]

Gdilsaver1968 likes this.
  13. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

[​IMG]

14. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

muskie rig?

15. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

Channel and Flathead Catfish. Thought I'd downsize my Abu 6500 to a 5500 to make it more sporting but I really don't like casting either one of them.. Stupid magnetic breaks kill any cast with less than an ounce or two of sinkers on it.. Prefer Omoto for my baitcasters currently.

16. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Protagonist

Breaking in the new XM-18. Yeah yeah, a bit late to the party.

Was surprised how difficult it is to flip without pre loading the flipper. It is smoothing up a bit as I mess with it. The only other gripe is the detent is so strong that the thumb studs/stop pins are all but useless for opening.

Great knife tho, now to find an XM-24 once the toy budget recovers.

[​IMG]

17. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

Finally in the CRK Club :manganr:

[​IMG]

18. haligan101

haligan101 Little member

image.jpg

If Im remembering right this Benchmade is 20 years old or more and was carried almost every day in the FD and started as a Tanto blade I broke the tip on multiple times. Now it is used daily for cutting crops in the garden.

19. CdnCollector420

CdnCollector420 Average member

Benchmade 810SBK

My favorite EDC is my 810SBK Contego. I love the way it feels in the hands, and holds an edge. Saw the Blade Show Warren Tributes and fell in love with those, but at 2g, they're a tad out of my range.

20. cdf

cdf canadian, but COOL

Just the usual !

A ZT 630 , and an Eerson LaGriffe . Plus a Victorinox Spirit multitool .

Chris