1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What production knife are you carrying today?

seelow123 Jul 20, 2012

1. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Another of my favorite EDC's today - Cold Steel Recon 1 (CTS-XHP). Possibly my favorite beater knife:

[​IMG]

...and the keys that are now safely (...or maybe not, as evidence suggests) back with my which I had accidentally left at the January meet-up. Thanks Boss Man, for sending them back to me (and for not kicking my ass :bwah:).

2. knateknife

knateknife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]
    Just got the 810 back from Benchmade.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  3. zogglet

While today I carried my JD Sebenza, I got my Spyderco Techno delivered around lunchtime today, so here it is too! I love the Techno, and had been planning on getting one for a long time. It's officially my smallest folder. :manganr:

[​IMG]

I've got a custom green glow G10 back spacer for it on the way, too!
    :jumping:

4. Standsalone

Standsalone El Borinquen Balisong JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

0900 all day :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

5. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

[​IMG]

6. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Great little knife! One of my favourite EDCs :thumbsup:

7. zogglet

The profile caught my eye as soon as it was released last year, but I was on the fence about it for a long time because I'm picky when it comes to smaller knives. I like a rugged look, and it's rare I see that kind of style on smaller knife. It's really growing on me; it might be my next ZT (I just bought the new-for-this-year 0095BW which I'm psyched about and should get to me either today or tomorrow).

Speaking of small knives which grew on me...I brought my Techno again today so I can get used to it. I love it; I can't wait for my custom back spacer to arrive!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
  8. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I find I most often carry smaller knives now. Typically

9. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

I used to be like that Zoggy but now I find I have my Spyderco Dragonfly the most often in my pocket and it has a under two inch blade.

10. Standsalone

Buck Kalaa and PM2

[​IMG]

zogglet likes this.
  11. BeardedMidget

BeardedMidget Little member

Been carrying my Spyderco Military alot lately. KINDLE_CAMERA_1454748592000.jpg

12. zogglet

Third day carrying my BRS Fragment! Here are some less sucky pictures now that I have better lighting and more patience, heh. Of all knives I've known about in the works over the past few months, this is the one I've been the most curious and excited about, and with good reason! Here are a whole ton of pictures. I took so many because it looks so cool from every angle. FIRE IN THE HOLE!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And continuing with my earlier comments about small knives: this one's hands-down my favorite small folder I own.
    :jumping:

13. Standsalone

Very cool knife, I want one :madaddy:

14. sh00ter01

sh00ter01 When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk Brigade Member

That is pretty cool looking zogglet.

How about a pic of it full open and maybe next to something else to get an idea of size, if you don't mind that is.

15. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Brigade Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

16. zogglet

Thanks! :spinsmile:
    Sure, no problem! Here it is full open and next to a couple of something elses ("somethings else?") for size reference. PS2 controller, BRS Fragment, JD large Sebenza 25, and US quarter. :spacedevil:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
  17. sh00ter01

sh00ter01 When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk Brigade Member

Ok yeah, that's smaller then I thought. Still cool though. Guess the hexagonal cutouts are in fact bit drivers then, right?

18. IshThaFish

IshThaFish Little member

Bm 51

BM 51 is my primary knife atm :D PHOTO_20160211_191807.jpg

19. zogglet

Yep yep, it works very well as a knife that small. I think the size choice was spot-on.
    As far as the hexagonal cutouts, if I were to guess, I would assume no, and that they're a purely stylistic choice (and an awesome one) to fit with the frag grenade theme, and not bit drivers. But hey, ask Loosey or Knifezoid; I might be talking out of my butt. :unintroduced:

20. Standsalone

More blurry PM :bwah:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016