1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What production knife are you carrying today?

seelow123 Jul 20, 2012

1. redbike

redbike Huge member

2. KnifeSquad

KnifeSquad Little member

EDC - No Frills just Intent!

I've been carrying a no frills "Blackhawk BHB30 Assisted Open Folder"

What do I like about it?
    Well:
    1. When the blade is opened to approximately 30 degrees, a powerful spring in the handle snaps the blade to the fully opened position. Quickly Deploy-able.
    2. Pocket clip is completely adjustable to right or left side, tip-up or tip-down carry.
    3. Pocket clip position allows knife to sit very low in pocket making the end of the knife handle almost completely hidden. Low Profile.
    4. Stainless steel liner-lock lock is "recessed" not "flush" in handle so not a chance that it's accidentally pressed to cause blade to close on your fingers during aggressive use.
    5. End of knife handle comes to a point allowing knife to be used as a non-lethal impact weapon, giving you multiple options.
    6. Blade length is 3.250”/83 mm which makes the knife allowable to carry in most states. (Check you own state laws to verify)
    7. Low profile of knife clips perfectly in pocket allowing room for your cell phone as well.
    8. Spear Point can slip between enemy ribs during combat for trained u.s. military forces (Comment is just informational)
    9. Tiger-striped texture on the handle provides a secure grip.
    10. Relatively inexpensive.

[​IMG]

3. Toni

Toni JD Jeenius Lady Devil

That's cool and all but the review forum is down a bit - here's the link!! :manganr:

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/29-Testing-amp-Reviews-(Knives-amp-Gear)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
  4. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

My Hockey Stick pwns that knife on all points....and it's not even Tactical Black.

Up here, all sticks must be red and white so that the local authorities can separate us from Spetznaz.

5. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

For what it's worth, I can shove a pencil, wooden stake, chair leg, shovel or framing hammer between someone's ribs if I'm feeling a little frisky :deviltard:

The moment you stab someone, the legality of the knife seems to matter a whole lot less than the fact that you've now introduced lethal force or potential lethal force into the equation......

6. Keyman

Keyman Huge member

[​IMG]

7. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

8. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

A MAKOll :ross:

9. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

A MAKOll :ross:

10. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

We heard you!

11. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

This one....

12. xris_coke

xris_coke Average member

Todays carry

Light for my suit pants :)[​IMG]

13. Keyman

Keyman Huge member

[​IMG]

14. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

A Case 6308, 8-dot '70s. Beautiful redbone scales. Paid about $40 for it at a yard sale last year. :devilwag:

15. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Love case knives and 6308 is nice one nice yard sale snag :)

Any way you can post a pics of that cool find :devilcorn:

16. m-forgery

m-forgery Little member

Today's Carry

Spyderco PM2, Orange Delica 4 FFG, and a Tenacious

17. Blastermaster

Blastermaster Huge member

Rocking the Sage 1 and ripple

Ripple is for sloppy box cutting and the like, Sage 1 for cutting expensive looking shit (like opening mail...or cutting expensive foods)

18. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Just picked up the BOSS STREET and I'm really liking it. Not too big, not too little and hopfully the toned down color won't attract any more attention than needed. Really really like the 0620 too. Knice!

19. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  20. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Is that an RMOK fixed blade, and a Bullhide Belt ? I am wearing both of them at this very moment :thumbsup:

and a Buck Mayo TNT in my pocket....

View attachment 125868