1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What production knife are you carrying today?

seelow123 Jul 20, 2012

1. Nobody special

Nobody special Tiny Member

This is today’s walkin’ around buddy.

Attached Files:

Stormdrane, snache, Balibuyer and 2 others like this.
  2. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

HOT DAMN SHES IN TIME BOYS LOL....... Happy Friday Devils
    20200731_061133.jpg

3. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Is that the damasteel Kizer Sheepdog?

Balibuyer likes this.
  4. Balibuyer

Yea, thought you posted some kizer damasteel the other day...just trying to match ya :cry:

apacheII and Thanos74 like this.
  5. Thanos74

Nope, I posted an Artisan Cutlery mini Centauri, with the VG10 Damascus. Your damasteel has mine beat hands down! That's a gorgeous sheepdog!!!

Balibuyer likes this.
  6. Balibuyer

Thank you sir

Always had a thing for cleaver blades. And always loved the majority of the blades that sheepdog knives makes. Would love to catch one of his customs that pops up every now and then.

I gave all the guys at the shop reggie mini sheepdogs the year before last for Christmas.....They loved em

Thanos74 likes this.
  7. Thanos74

Nice! I'd think that would be hard to top, what did you get me last year?!

Balibuyer likes this.
  8. Balibuyer

LOL.....My boss and coworkers are "mild knife" guys.....nothing like us.. but I try to push em into it yearly with knifes and related gifts.

I'd have to step it up to the copper scale version though if buying for a certified "knife nut" like yourself LMAO.

Thanos74 likes this.
  9. Thanos74

Nice! For me its carbon fiber! 90% of my is Carbon Fiber! Lol! And front flippers! I love front flippers!

Balibuyer likes this.
  10. Thanos74

Screenshot_20200803-114121_Gallery.jpg
    The Isham Abstruse

11. apacheII

apacheII Little member

Some new aditions to the collection and my new EDC for now.

The Lionsteel Opera in olivewood and Damasteel.
    A matching set of Buck alpha's from 2012
    A Fallkniven PXL Maroon
    And they all wanted to be on the photo together

DSC_1479.JPG
    DSC_1487.JPG DSC_1483.JPG DSC_1489.JPG

12. snache

snache Average Member

IMG_4920.jpg

13. Thanos74

Quickly becoming my favorite EDC,
    Screenshot_20200805-180138_Gallery.jpg
    For those not fimilar, this is the result of a collaboration between Drop & Ferrum Forge, aptly named the "Gent" Select. (The "Select" variations are offered in Carbon fiber, or Rosewood, rather than g10 that comes on the standard variant).

14. Stormdrane

Stormdrane 1st rate knot worker Brigade Member

[​IMG]

15. apacheII

apacheII Little member

I really like the clean look of those Ferrums and the price for what you get is pretty good to.

Thanos74 likes this.
  16. apacheII

apacheII Little member

That aint no revolver,thats a hand howitser.
    Here in Holland we cant have any firearms unless you have a membership permit at a shootingrange wich is very very hard to get these times.
    My favorite revolver would be a Model 19 or 66 in 2.5 inch or a 629/4 in matt stainless and rosewood grips.

Thanos74, snache and Balibuyer like this.
  17. Balibuyer

That is so so crazy to hear.

And It's even more crazy to say it back to myself again

As I stand here in my bay AT WORK (because we'll exclude home for now....everybody has tons of firearms at home lol), each Tech's toolbox contains 1 to multiple firearms, a Taurus Judge is nestled safely under the cash drawer, a double barrel 10 gauge next to the bosses filing cabinet, plus ATLEAST one in each of our vehicles.

To make it even better, our customers are just like us. Almost every vehicle I get into will have a firearm under the seat, in the door panel, holstered around the steering column, or on a bolted strong ass magnet (my personal fav). The older hands will just keep a damn shotgun laid across the back seat LOL.

****Probably why we seem to be so fucked to the rest of the world

Thanos74 and snache like this.
  18. apacheII

apacheII Little member

Well...i got some thoughts about that
    In those states were having/carrying a firearm is totally legal, the criminal activities is way lower then in those country's/states were firearms are strictly prohibited. (criminals know when breaking an entry in your state they risk to hear a shotgun racking)

Criminals who break an entry in Holland risk that they hear a dog barking or nothing at all (permitholders can not draw a registrated gun for selfdefense cause that alone is a crime and they will loose there licence/permit)

I hope you can make something out of my reply because English is not my native language.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    snache and Balibuyer like this.
  19. Balibuyer

Yep, makes sense.

You'd have to watch for crossfire in this shop if shit ever went down lol

And as far as home goes....I keep all the kids up stairs that way if the front door ever got kicked in through the night, I can grab my AR next to bed and start spraying through my walls.

snache and apacheII like this.
  20. apacheII

apacheII Little member

We get 3 month jail for even having a empty gun,6 months if loaded ,9months if it has a silencer and up to a year if carried in crowded places.
    The thing is for machineguns or full auto handguns in some cases the same but when used in crime it can ad to 4 years extra on top of the sentence you got for the crime itself.

Thanos74, snache and Balibuyer like this.