1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What Jerzee devil has done to me... Before/After

Eric Koenig Aug 27, 2014

1. Eric Koenig

Eric Koenig Huge member

Less than 2 months ago, i was a huge knife nut been so for 5 years, , but never did much more than sit on youtube and bought all my blades through knife sites, and all of my friends were sick of hearing me talk about knives haha. but then i finally decided to join the JD and this is what happened to me so far.

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Needless to say, i love the JD :bwah: You guys are all awesome people and i love being able to share my weird hobby with a million other guys with the same weird hobby. hahaha. Thank you all!!!

abqjoe likes this.
  2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

And Ladies ;)

3. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Un huh

*** just wait :jdwink2:

4. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

for me this place has not made me buy more knives, just opened my eyes to more

5. Eric Koenig

Eric Koenig Huge member

Yeah, it made me really enjoy a certain degree of appreciation for craftsmanship, not even limited to just knives,but guns, cars etc, like its awesome!

6. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This guy!!

7. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

To be honest this place has taught me everything I know for rwal. I had shit for balis now a wicked collection a big thanks to the JD. Nice thread by the way.

8. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This place has given me the balisong shakes and turned me into a straight addict!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  9. 1986mpv

1986mpv JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

You've taken your first step into a larger world.

10. hannam72

hannam72 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This place has been great for me too. I've been able to share my weird hobby here as well. It has helped my collection as well as my flipping, and I have met some great people. I love the JD:thumbsup:

11. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

Yep. :bwah:

12. ac3.0

ac3.0 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Same here I started looking at balisong videos back in 2010 watching cutlery lover videos thinking how impossible it must be to get a 4x or a spyderfly. Thanks to Jd and patrolling voodoo economics for about a month I was able to add both of these balis to my growing collection. View attachment 122001

13. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Before/After pictures are suppose to be significant changes. You basically went from ugly to average:bwah:.

***Tell your surgeon you want to look like a supermodel

14. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Your collection has grown, congrats man.

I also have a pretty small collection in comparison to many that are here. Your collection, (or number of flippers or EDC or whatever your purposes for owning them), are not directly correlated to your level of interest,passion for them.

There is room for all levels of interests, or reasons FOR that interest in bali's, as well as all levels of "pocket depth" here.

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/77532-CAUTION-united-we-stand-!!!?referrerid=18231

15. PS-RagE

Man, you still pining about that? Let it go!

:ross:

16. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Lol

Lol-relax rage-no, I wasn't even thinking of that when I responded.

As soon as I found out it was an auction and NOT a raffle, I already KNEW I was out of the running. I had no hard feelings about it at all whatsoever, I was glad you got it, (or for ANY devil to have gotten it).

I learned a lesson last time I spoke/posted my thoughts about price points with the tempest release (which I publicly apologized to Hom AND the retailer for ..on a couple occasions.)

I think there have been many others who have made comments about your knife/purchase, and not a single one of those comments were from me...ever. Out of respect to both you & your purchase, AND the maker.

I was simply trying to point out that there are many ways people enjoy balisongs (hence the link to Da'Bird's post) and that enjoyment doesn't always have to entail purchases or spending a ton of money.

A newer member posted to share some thing's he was excited about, and I didn't want sarcasm, or a little elbow in the ribs to squash his excitement.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    PS-RagE likes this.
  17. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

BEFORE:
    [​IMG]

AFTER: Sorry didn't get them all out a for nice picture and few in box still but you'll get the idea i think :devilwag:
    [​IMG]

I had a huge knife collecting problem before (won't show them since the topic is balisongs but as you can see a new genre can really drag you down/up !

Best Dam Forum Ever :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  18. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Blah blah blah...fuck that, I'm pissed as fuck!!! Damn it Rage!!!!!!:devilfinger: I want that shit!!!

:bwah:

19. PS-RagE

:devilfinger:

Here is "Before":

[​IMG]

20. Papercuts

Papercuts JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I usually don't have any issues with envy, but you make it difficult sometimes. :bwah: