1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What is...

Pumpkin Sep 3, 2005

1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

I can't get over how fucking cute those dogs are!

2. Dylan

Dylan crew chief

Only when I want to be :-D

3. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Here is my family's bulldog

[​IMG]

4. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Fabian!! He is so cool and fun! Thinks he is 10 feet tall! He is taller than Ronald Pee.

[​IMG]

5. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

I'm a cat person too. But Fabian is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!

6. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I really like the Scottish Terrier (had 2 of the buggers) but looks like the All American mutt has adopted me ... and stolen my bed! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Matches

Matches Airport Bum Brigade Member

I never get tired of seeing Clyde:love:

8. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Clyde is very cool! I was at CFI arms friday to take my rep out to lunch for his Birfday and Jim McDoodleflop had his westie? There and the darn dog would not stay still for the pics but it is a very cute doggie!

[​IMG]

9. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Boxers own all... Mine :love: For some reason dosen't like anything darker than Italians :idunno: and even them he is leary of....

[​IMG]

10. bart-1

Dogs sure look a lot like there owners!!

11. Matches

Matches Airport Bum Brigade Member

He looks like a JerzeeDevil alright:poke:

12. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Don't make fun of my gray hair Boboli, at least I don't have to use GLH-40 like some of you :poke:

13. LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF Unrepentant Sinner

Here is my psychotic sidekick:

14. Trixie

Trixie Livin' life like a r0ckstAr Lady Devil

I want a dalmatian
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Jim McDoodleflop? And I bet his westie's name was McTavish... right! Here's another pix of the cool one. And Trixie... I think he's part dalmation.

[​IMG]

16. Vinosaur

Vinosaur newly recalibrated

While they are good looking dogs, they are VERY high strung and need a lot of room to run and play. Either that or let them eat your house.

17. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I had one when I was about three years old. She was real protective of our family but hated thunder but other than that she would fight a bear to protect us. She lived to be about 13 before cancer killed her. It is about the only breed that scares me because I have seen her go after bad people and really hurt them.

18. pease

pease dropped his guns

My rott does the same thing if I'm not around she protect my wife.

19. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

bull dogs, perhaps a pug... however since I'm in canada and a basically hairless dog just wouldn't survive for half the year I'd have to go with something like a Siberian Huskey, however a good old mut can survive anything.

20. Alchemist

Alchemist Average member

Here's my babies, Bulldawgs rule period :) Two English one American.