1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What is...

Pumpkin Sep 3, 2005

1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Your favorite kind of dog? I've always had a thing for bulldogs...

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

[​IMG]
    Akitas- Like a german shepard w/ a little more pissed off attitude.

3. Pumpkin

German shepards really scare me for some reason. I've had a whit german shepard around all my life who pisses himself when he hears loud noises. He's a total wimp and we have yet to hear him growl...but other ones, honestly scare me. :idunno:

4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Rottweilers scare me but my bros roomate who was a dealer in college had a rotty that was mean as SH!T and bit me more than once.

5. TPyke

TPyke DRUNKEN MASTER

6. Hawaiian-Stylan

Hawaiian-Stylan it aint easy being cheesy

What ever kind that has no teeth or claw/paws.

7. Nordic Viking

Nordic Viking Locutus of Bork

The kind you let lick peanut butter off your privates.:-D

Favourite dog: Border Collie (Have two)
    Scariest dog: South African Boerboel (Sister had one)

8. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

I like em all! Labs n Husky's would be on top.

9. Harley Rider

Harley Rider juvenille delinquent

Rotties rule. If their mean its because no one ever taught them any better. My bud is a good old guy unless you start something. Then your in trouble!

He doesnt protect me as much because I'm top dog, but cause him some concern when he is with my wife and the first thing he does is get between her and whatever is causing the problem. Good boy!!!!

Allen

10. Vinosaur

Vinosaur newly recalibrated

Only if you are talking about looks. Neo's like other mastiffs are big babies. Mastiff's rock. I have an English, and I know P has I believe an Italian version.

11. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Weimaraners..We have three right now. Julie, Nik, and a guy with no name yet we got from the pound yesterday...

12. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Boxers are the best. Everyone loves 'em :welcome:

13. Matt Cucchiara

Matt Cucchiara KNIFEMAKER extraordinaire Knife Maker or Craftsman

Beagles...

14. Pumpkin

Actually Spanish, but she's not nice. To anyone...really. She is so bold that she has growled at B and many other people, but not me yet. I can't let her out when people are over because I get nervous since she is so tense and I would never let her near a kid. I don't think she's so much mean, just very over protective and pushes her weight around like she is top dog.

Damn, I love that girl :love:

15. LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF Unrepentant Sinner

German Shepherd. I got a 75% Shepherd/25% Husky and he ownz. The short temper of a German Shepherd(pretty much hates everyone outside of my family)and some of the disobedience of a Husky (Wont come when called, has to constantly be yelled at, and he will bite if you try to move him out of the chair). Still, he is cool. Last night my room had was a mess (half my stuff off the shelves, including knives) so I didnt want him in. He comes up the stairs and waits for about 5 minutes for me to let him in. I dont and he goes back down stairs just to come up 15 minutes later. Since he was pretty much going to pester me all night, I let him in.

16. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Brandie!!

[​IMG]

17. Matches

Matches Airport Bum Brigade Member

I'm a cat person, but if I ever got silly and decided to get a dog, I'd go all out and spring for a St. Bernard...

18. Pumpkin

Brandie ROCKS! :bow:

:love::love::love::love:

19. Dylan

Dylan crew chief

Bulldogs for the win!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Pumpkin