1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What is on your wanted list?

Viperkiller Feb 28, 2008

1. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

like this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. culpeper

culpeper Devil May Hare

I've got I can handle right now.

Remington .308 M700 M40
    Springfield XD40 (service model)
    Savage/Rizzini 12 ga. O/U
    Sako Finnfire Varmit P94S
    Remington 870 Express 18" BBL CYL Bore 12 ga.

I wish I had a trap/skeet B. Rizzini.

3. Brian

Brian flstf99

Ah yes, how could I forget. :jdsmokin:

I'll let you know if my backstrap ever flies off.

4. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Brian, it's not whether it does - it's like adding useless grind lines to a knife destined for use versus the safe - adding potential fault and fracture points to a working tool is just a marketing ploy and not good for much else.

5. Brian

Brian flstf99

I hear ya man. And basically I agree with that view point. I certainly respect your opinion on it.

I happen to like the option of fitting the gun to my hand. The backstrap is held in place with a steel pin, just like most of the other parts of the gun. I doubt seriously if it will ever come loose, especially since I don't plan on ever changing it again. Sure, I may need to pull the backstrap at some point for maintenance, but it's not something I will be doing often.

I guess time will tell how sturdy it is.

6. Dylan

Dylan crew chief

Charles Daly M4-LE
    A Garand from the CMP
    Maybe a G19?

7. OldOakknives

OldOakknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

:devil1: Guns i've got= Remington 1858 revolver copy by pietta , Winchester 1894ae in .357 mag, .22 cz bolt action in stainless and synthetic stock, .22 semi-auto by Magtech (cheap and fun) , 12 bore browning gold fusion semi-auto, lanber 12 bore over and under and a 12 bore side by side made in the 1960,s in Spain.

What i want next=in .44 mag
    [​IMG]

If i was in the land of the free i would want a 1911 and a Python!!! but over here we can only have long barreled revolvers!:pissedevil:

8. Brian

Brian flstf99

Updated wish list:

Springfield XDm - got it... love it...
    Ruger LCP - pick up Friday
    RRA Elite CAR A4 - got it

The rest will have to wait until next year I think.... I'm broke! :cry:

S&W Night Guard .357 (8 round)
    Glock 26 - 9mm
    Sig 1911 C3
    Colt New Agent - if it ever gets cleared for sale in MD...

9. RXX

RXX Hellbilly Deluxe Brigade Member

Right now, I'm thinking an RC and Moon Pie. I also wouldn't mind snagging either a Colt Diamondback .22LR or S&W K-22. I think it was Aaron that posted a pic of a stainless that I'm still lusting.

10. spartan117

spartan117 Huge member

My list is short:

Kimber Gold Combat RL II .45
    Benelli Supernova 12-ga. (in black)

But I'll settle for Kimber's Custom TLE RL II if I have to.:mabuse:

11. Parker

OldOak - how long do you need that Python? I've got one which was built in 1968, tuned up and refinished by Colt in the 80's and has apparently sat idle since.

It's got a six-inch barrel and a really sweet action.

Brian, let me know how that XD shoots - i feel you on the fitting it to your hand - if I could simply epoxy it in place, I'd be happy about it (which i know is at the top of ALL devil's wishlists.....:devil1:)

12. ronrod71

ronrod71 Level: True Devil

I need a Kimber TLE/RL, A Kimber Stainless steel Raptor and an HK Mark 23 SOCOM.
    :bang:

13. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

I'd love to score a Borchardt C-93 in 7.65X25mm, but like hitting the Powerball or MegaMillions lottery, it just ain't gonna happen. :ssad::bwah::bruce:

14. Parker

Brian, 400 rounds of 45acp this morning, approximately 150 of it thru an XD45, one with a SA custom trigger job as well as trijicons, picked it up for $440 I think, really nice shooter.

On the way out I look in the case and they had an XDM (.40 cal) in the shop, so thinking of you, i ask to see it.

I'll admit, I do like it in the hand quite a bit. Make it all black and epoxy that backstrap in place, who knows....

Still, I'd REALLY prefer an XD22 or a .22 conversion.

Shot a Kahr P45 100 rounds or so as well, really surpisingly accurate and also gentle, way more so than an 18-ounce .45acp has a right to be, and 150 thru my favorite steel Commander. It was a pricey morning, but I think I'm now out of the ammo which got soaked when we had a bunch of water in the basement last year. No misfires amongst them, but it's never nice to know you maybe cannot trust your ammo.

Round counts are not exact per gun, but I did start with 450 rounds and came home one box ahead of dry. Good way to start a week.

15. OldOakknives

OldOakknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks Parker, unfortunately in the UK it would have to have at least a 12'' barrel and be longer overall! At least the length of the one in my pic! Our govt is worried we would concealed carry illegally i think! Ian.

16. Brian

Brian flstf99

Parker, glad you had a good day of shooting and had a chance to fondle the XDm. Mine is all black and you actually have me considering the epoxy. I'm gonna give it a little time to see if the back strap actually lossens up any. I know I won't be changing the strap for my own use. The only reason I would consider not epoxying it would be in case I ever decide to upgrade and sell it. I don't see myself selling it at this point, but you never know.

The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning toward the epoxy. :devilcorn:

17. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Next one will either be an XD45 compact or a Glock 29.

18. Parker

Ya know, since you guys have all that cold and wet weather, at least as I recall it, i can easily conceal a 12-inch barrel. Hell, I can conceal a Valmet M82 or a high-standard Model 10 on me if I want under a Burberry! Or an AKMS.....

I figure if I can buy morphine over the counter at Herrod's but cannot buy a rifle, the folks in charge intend to stay that way!

As Clint Smith is known to say, if you feel you should be burying your rifle, perhaps it is time to use it instead.....

19. Shike

Shike knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Another .38 Smith Snubbie
    Savage 22-250
    Thompson Contender in .223

20. bootstrenf

bootstrenf BRB- starting epic threads

freedom arms 454 casull....premier grade....