1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What is on your wanted list?

Viperkiller Feb 28, 2008

1. Viperkiller

Viperkiller demon speeding

Go for it Brian! You will love that rifle, mine has been modded a bit since but started out life as a CAR A4. I finally decided what to do with the stripped lower sitting in the safe (already plan to buy 2 more in the coming months). Figured I would slap a collapsible stock on it with a A2 upper using a 16" barrel and rifle length gas system and handguard.

2. Brian

Brian flstf99

Thanks VK, good to know your happy with yours. I just called the dealer and wouldn't you know he sold it today. Seems like everyone has the same idea these days. That thing has been on their counter for 2-3 months. I can either order one and wait 8-10 weeks, or keep looking around. I think I gonna look locally a little more this week.

3. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have revamped my wanted list to include the following -

XD45 compact

XD .22 conversion if they make one

And I scored my cz527 carbine as well as the m66 4-inch. I don't need or want much else at this point. I need to sell off in fact.

If anyone has Colt Python, Trooper, Cobra or OP on their list, or SW M65 Ladysmith, drop me a line -

4. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

I REALLY, REALLY want a 1911! I would LOVE a CT Brian custom!

5. BARKER

BARKER knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Sig 1911 RCS
    Sig P220 Compact
    Kahr .380 (coming this summer)
    -John

6. Slick

Slick Level: True Devil

I'm S L O W L Y (but ever so surely) getting there... Piece by tiny little piece - babysteps to be sure... One of my latest "chunks" looks like this->

[​IMG]

Can you guess what this project is?

It is in fact a "semi-auto" - if that helps give a hint...:manganr:

7. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

water cooled 1919?

or

water cooled british browning .303

8. Slick

No, 1917A1 - but you are one of the "rare folks" who obviously know what you're looking at! :handsomedevil:

I got the pod already for that dang thing!

[​IMG]

9. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

is it going to have handles or paddles?

i have always been partial to the pistol grip myself

10. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Not a firearm (though STILL illegal over here!) but the main item of "weapon-y goodness" that I want is a Benchmade Push dagger.

11. magnum

magnum Level: True Devil

Right now i'm looking to get a Taurus PT38S which is .38 Super caliber.I have always wanted a .38 Super pistol and now i 'am Very Close to getting it:bang:

12. Slick

I have both and while the pistol-grip is the "way they were" the butterfly thumb-paddles are SO much easier to fire rapidly (or otherwise).

The nice thing about this gun is that I have cartridge stops, boosters & barrels for both .308 & .30-06 - and CMP has decent prices on the 06 surp right now.:manganr:

13. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Stu, are you hunting for one of the newer double-edged variety or the older and cooler Kuma Zume, which had a slight hook to the south on the blade?

I did not care for the lack of handle on the skeletonized one, but I am betting that since I have found how easy it is to rehandle something, that can get fixed in a hurry.

14. ReadyFreddy

ReadyFreddy Huge member

My list of wants is large.

Benelli M4 (along with extension tube)
    AR-15 (gas piston version)
    FN SCAR
    Magpul FMG-9 (flashlight folding glock carbine)
    Kimber M8400 .308
    GA Precison custom .308
    HK MP-5
    HK P7M8
    Novak custom 1911
    Kriss Super V by TDI .45acp
    S&W 640 PD Scandium (.357/.38)
    Wilson CQB 1911
    Nighthawk Talon 1911
    Accuracy Internation Bolt Rifle .308
    XD .45
    Barrett .50 BMG
    Schmidt & Bender Scope
    Nightforce NXS scope
    Leupold Mark 4 scope
    ACOG with Dr Optic

That should do for now.

15. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I want a Benelli Nova Tactical with Ghost ring sights.

The wife wants a Springfield XD9.

I just sold an AR-15, so now we're looking for a good deal.

stdlrf11

16. JMForge

JMForge knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

My "wanted" list unfortunately is not the same as my "can afford" list. The most wanted would be the limited edition version of the back in production Winchester Model 70 Classic Super Grade, which would immediately have some high grade German or Austrian glass mounted and eventually be converted to .300 H&H Magnum........very old school:madaddy: The downside is that is probably a $4500+ rig BEFORE the conversion.

17. IdusMartiae

IdusMartiae Average member

wow, if i were going to comprise a list of what I want to buy soon, it would be a very lengthy list... but one of my most urgent wants, as it pertains to weapons/tools would be:

-the next Busse Combat & Swamp Rat offering, as long as its made of INFI or SR-101, Im good. :cadi:

As for my next big purchase, Im looking at selling my 2007 Suzuki GSX-R600 (gixxer) and getting a new 2008 Honda CBR600RR:jdsmokin:

18. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I just picked up the Supernova Tactical today. She's getting hers next week.

stdlrf11

19. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

ALRIGHT!!!! bought and paid for. ten day wait :devilzburn:
    might have to take it out and try some of my new zombie targets (thanks for the link TBG) post some pics later.

20. Slick

At least pick up a stripped lower receiver.. I suspect any ban will halt transfers of receivers prior to any ban on individual parts.

I know that I (and many others) are spending every available dollar to stock up on parts kits for that "rainy day". The part that's so silly is that all this FUD is actually causing a HUGE SURGE in the sales of guns and ammo - which is exactly what they don't want! :madaddy: