1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What holster for my Tracker in .44 mag

longbow Feb 10, 2022

1. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Ok I have a Tracker .44mag 5 shot I carry in the winter. Looking for a holster that kants the butt of the gun inward towards my body. I have several holsters for this gun but none seem to be exactly what I'm looking for. Oh yea don't want to go custom cause of the cost is all as I am now fully retired. It is a 4" barrel too. Love the gun in .44sp. Simple and works all the time. thanks and stay safe

snache likes this.
  2. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

That could be tough, they are usually canted out for ease/quicker draw. IWB's will do this but for a large gun like that I don't think they make them. Maybe modify an existing holster?

begreen61 likes this.
  3. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Thanks, I went on the Bay and ordered a couple of "used" L frame holsters for it. Should get them this week. They should work fine according to folks I've talked to. stay safe

begreen61 and snache like this.