1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What happens when flip off a judge?

Z'ha'dum Feb 6, 2013

1. Z'ha'dum

Z'ha'dum Shadow

Show some fucking respect you dumb cunt

[YOUTUBEHD]pfttKjMM8rQ[/YOUTUBEHD]

2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Soto=dumb bitch

3. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Now she will know what respect is...nothing can smack you down like the long arm of the law

4. Dillon Brock

Dillon Brock strawboss

That asshole was more immature than she was.That's what i call abusing your power.

5. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

Let me guess, you would have given her a trophy? :bwah:

6. Dillon Brock

Dillon Brock strawboss

Nah!!But you gotta admit that dude was more of an asshole than her:jdwink2:

7. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

True he wasn't much more than a prick, but you could tell she needed someone to sock it to her once in her life. She was an arrogant cunt for sure. I wasn't a big fan of the "how much is your jewelry worth" question, but she could have handled herself more adult like (respectful which she didnt have a clue how). How many times could you tell she was rude to her elders!?!

8. Mikey66

Mikey66 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I worked in the CA system.

Assholes or not they are the ones in charge. She has my respect if she decided to flip him the bird, earn her time, and do it quietly. Contempt of court is serious.

I have had cons and parolees in my charge who were not the least the least bit afraid of the system, the judges, or any of us.

9. Z'ha'dum

Z'ha'dum Shadow

The "how much is your jewelry worth?" is completely appropriate. She is claiming poverty and the judge is trying to decide whether to assign a court appointed attorney.
    If you've ever stood before a judge, you know you'd better have your yes sirs and no sirs chambered and ready to fire. Unless you don't care about doing some county time.

10. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

People like her are why we need government induced retraining.
    Her parents should get sent a bill to cover the cost of her incarceration.

What the fuck is soo cool about not showing respect?

11. sirhorsechoker

sirhorsechoker cheapskate balifag fliptard

Great video. Thanks for sharing!

I have to side with the judge in this case. That is one ignorant bitch. She got exactly what she asked for. I've saw judges do WAAAYYYY worse than that. She's damn lucky her original charge wasn't very serious.

She probably won't even be knocked into reality from this. I mean, that is one stupid bitch. She needs way more than one month to think. And she probably has no concept of what $10k really, actually is.

12. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

If only he was the judge in the Lindsay Lohan case. :devilfinger:

13. Andrewmac

Andrewmac Huge member

^^^^yes^^^^

These bitches need to learn some fucking respect !!!:cry:

14. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

You watch down the road,a talk show or 2, will be paying her big dough for an "interview"
    and every dumb cunt in the states will be flipping off judges at their hearings.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
  15. Raindog

Raindog Will photograph for food Knife Maker or Craftsman

I don't agree. I have a healthy contempt for authority but sometimes you have to recognize reality. The judge that has her in his court has spent a large part of his life studying the law and everything that he did was well within it. As someone noted, the question about her jewelry was needed to establish need for a public defender and in setting bail. The judge, as long as he stays within the law, deserves respect. If all persons appearing before a judge showed contempt, such as her actions, then there would be no way that courts would be able to function.

I had heard many people at JD state that stupid should hurt. This is one instance where it did.

Z'ha'dum likes this.
  16. Autobomb

Autobomb Huge member

dumb move

I have respect, but also contempt for authority when abused, but all I have to say to that dumb bitch is "adios for thirty days" :cry:

Z'ha'dum likes this.