1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What happens to the passaround knives...

txkaratedude Mar 9, 2008

1. txkaratedude

txkaratedude Dewey Cocks Brigade Member

after the passaround is over? I've looked, but haven't found an answer.

2. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I think it depends on the knife value and ownership. I've seen higher priced passarounds that get raffled off if the funds came from say a forum or a collective of the passaround members. Others are bought by one person and afterwards return to them.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Come to The JD Christmas party and find out :devilzeek

4. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

I have a few former BRKT pass knives (Forrester, Mini Northstar and Woodland Special) that will be headed to the Sale forum or Raffle forum soon, I am not sure yet. The money from them will be going towards purchasing new knives for the pass forum.

5. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

Add a Black micarta handled TUSK to that list also.