1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to the Venom Beast drop?

niklasal Jan 13, 2017

1. niklasal

niklasal Huge member

Anyone know? I watched to the second. Had it in my cart, then it says SOLD OUT before I'm even twenty seconds in.

2. Shawn Savage

Shawn Savage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Same here. Bummed

3. PeterPotatoes

PeterPotatoes Little member

for me they took 10 min to sell out.... I got one.

4. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i call bullshit. i watched it since 7pm est and refreshed every 5 seconds on an uber quick connection with monsterous processing power. 10 minutes is bullshit. IF it was available it lasted 5 seconds.

how can i give penispotatoes reds on the new mobile JD? i'd like to

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  5. PeterPotatoes

lol, ok. how about this, I ordered one the second I saw it was available. about 7:59, and at 8:10 I didn't see it available to add to cart.

6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

lol OK OK OK lol i lol believe lol every lol word lol :devilfinger:

wingedcamel likes this.
  7. PeterPotatoes

holy shit, way to be a bitch about it.

desmodus likes this.
  8. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

apdallaround and wingedcamel like this.
  9. DannyDarko

DannyDarko Little member

dude the same thing happened to me in cali. the drop was at 5pm here and i added to cart and paid the exact moment it dropped a little before 5pm. i sat there refreshing since 4:45 and when i got it into my cart it said "inventory issues, Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience" it was some bullshit. i tried like 100 times refreshing re adding it to my cart everything until it just completely said out of stock again. i thought it was a glitch but it happened to a bunch of people. One guy i know his went through at 4:59. hes the only person i know that it worked for. im furious!

10. DannyDarko

DannyDarko Little member

i find it hard to believe by 5:00pm PST (the drop time) they were all sold out already. its like there wasnt even a drop. or they were only selling like 20 knives and whoever clicked enter at the right time when the server wasnt busy got theirs

11. scishock

scishock Little member JDBA Official Member

There was a drop, landed myself one :bwah:

12. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

It dropped at 7:59, and sold out at 8:00 on the dot as somebody said they stop watch the whole thing and he wasn't able to get one. BUT then somebody cancelled their order and he was able to get 1 good 10/15 mins later by keep on refreshing and trying.

Personally I'm curious about the quantity of this drop as it's pretty much sold out in less than a minute. A lot of people do complain that they sat there and refresh constantly minutes before the drop and still couldn't get it.

I sat there minutes after 8:00 and notice there is a lack of update on the page that let you "add to cart" even though once you do check out, it then said sold out. Went back add to cart, it'll let you add another so quantity goes to 2. But then still said sold out. Again and again, same thing. BRS need a better server or whatever that update instantaneously. It's not till minutes later that the page finally update with product not available

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  13. niklasal

niklasal Huge member

Yeah, now I'm salty about the whole thing. I planned my Friday night around this, and before 8:30pm EST there were already assholes posting the Venom Beast for sale with $100 markup. It annoys me that fucktards get their hands on one with the sole purpose to screw the rest of us. BRS is good people, but that was a fucked up drop given the demand.

14. MaxStatic

MaxStatic Little member

I started the refresh game 5min prior and noticed they became available like 15-20sec before 8est. I added to cart and checked out with no issue. My time stamp on the cc processing was [TABLE=cellpadding: 2, cellspacing: 0]

[TR]

[TD]17:00:16 PST. No tricks or scripts except for apples standard auto fill in name/address in safari. [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I would say the whole process of me checking out took 20-30sec. Have a buddy on the east coast that did the same and had same results and his checkout time was 17:00:42pst. I hope they do more so those that missed it get another chance.

i too would be interested to know what the total number was on the drop.

15. PeterPotatoes

im happy stupid fucks like apdallaround and Linos didn't get one. Should have been quicker bitches.

16. shonmow

shonmow Brigade Member Brigade Member

I was on as well already logged in and go zeroed out in less than 10 seconds. To any who claims to have gotten one good for you one a vid of you flipping it is posted. It w o our be nice to have real shot at one in the future. Perhaps 10/13/17.

17. wingedcamel

wingedcamel Huge member

It happens, people add them to their cart and attempt to pay for it, then their payment is declined. So it goes back to the site.

18. wingedcamel

wingedcamel Huge member

:growup:

19. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The best way to get one is to get in on those "accidental" releases at 3 in the morning. I see a lot of the big BRS spenders and inner circle folks on IG that just happened to be the ones to buy those revolutions.

20. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Who TF is up at 3 in the morning? Certainly not someone who has to show up at work the next morning. There's something incredibly suspect about these BRS "accidental" drops that only seem to benefit those chosen ones within their inner circle. Certainly happened with the Revolution drop and once again with the Venom. BRS better start developing their credibility or completely lose the support they've been getting from their loyal fanboys.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017