1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

what happened to me

Ronin0821 Mar 23, 2015

1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

JD and all the members i have been gone slightly due to massive medical and work issues. I see my sales and other threads are missing i sent the people that are waiting on knives to them plus extra. I have been sick in hospital and family members have passed away and i habe been in the hospital myself thats the reason i couldnt keep updating people. I have never once not sent someone their knife after buying it from me but somethings in life holed you back.

I dont put my life on here for smokes and prayrs but this I should. Everyone that i owed something to i sent their package with a little extra. I was not able to communicate or get to the post office. I was in the hospital and family members passed. So im here to apologize and say i never once took someones money and never gave what they bought. People contacted paypal i had to pay them and i sent everyones knives so people that contacted paypal got them for free.

Im just here to say i would like some of my threads back i havent been here because of real serious problems not one person asked why everyone jumped to their own conclusion about me thats not right especially the horror i have been through.

I just got back to normal i sent out everything and the only reason it was like this was bcause of serious medical,hospital and work/death in family problems. So please understand i am trying to fix eveything since i am finally able to get on JD and clear everything up.

Please have a heart this was all a misunderstanding i have been here awhile I would never steel i would just like my threads back and im sorry i have been gone for awhile but things wERE getting close to being real bad health and other ways very bad.

So i wanted to tell everyone why and theirs no reason to bash me i havent really been on so please JD understand their is somethings that i had no control over everything i had got taken this month almost all my health to. Its the only reason bad things were said about me i sent everything out and we should be good. I would juat like my threads back

People who do not like me and dont want to read this dont! I havent started any peoblems I have been gone for awhile i needed some prayers but i dont put everything out on here so JD please see I sent out the packages im doing all i can to fix everything but people dying my health went for the worst. I am a long time member something like this has never happened. So please i know everyone jumps the gun thinking im fucking them but i really had some serious problems.

So please before taking away all my threads and thinking im doing wrong try and contact me because i would do nothing wrong here im trying to fix it all but everything sent out and i would like my threads back. I had no control over what happened to me sincerly. Please.members that just dont like me you dont have to say anything people jumped the gun got my paypal and alot of my JD removed and i would like it back some i am back and can make things better. I am sorry. I hope you can understand and see where i am coming from.

begreen61 likes this.
  2. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

All the best to yourself and your family Tim, and I'm sorry for your loss

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Sorry to hear that man, hope you can keep your head up through all this.

4. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Sometimes we all have to step back, rethink, and regroup.

This is your time Tim.

Every now and then, there's more important things in life than knives and forums...

5. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Weren't you just threatening to show up on Bladebandit's doorstep to reclaim your "stolen" BM32 a week ago?

I saw you post that huge rant and then edit it down to one line.

Asking for "forgiveness", AGAIN, here, seems to not gel with what we've been seeing over the past while.

The Timeline and "facts" aren't really corroborative of each other.

Sorry, I just call it as I see it. Maybe it's a good idea to heed gzb's advice and step away for a spell.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    markandrex and begreen61 like this.
  6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

"... to live outside the law you must be honest."

Tim Tim Tim - take a course in Music History 101 son.

When JD people ask for smoke and prayers they come out simple with what really happened, like ... My father died ... My niece is missing, My ocelot was hit by a train, etc.

You are drama-tizing. Get real or go away. This ain't Las Vagas. The magic show is over.

[​IMG]

7. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Masharp81 likes this.
  8. scott308

scott308 Huge member

How long ago did you lose your Ocelot?:manganr:

ded i likes this.
  9. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

Wait... What is going on? People are stealing threads now?? That's the lowest of the low. I am lost.. But I'm sorry if you lost a loved one.... And I hope you got your health back... And I hope you find the guy that stole your threads.

Towelie likes this.
  10. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

:2tonheavy:
    XOV3xFN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    GEEZER and markandrex like this.
  11. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

I can see this thread becoming an utter goat fuck....

Tim if shit is bad you know I'll ask to send a little good luck yer way.

12. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

J Ray likes this.
  13. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

Sorry to hear about your tough times Tim.

I can't imagine the difficult times I'm going to experience in my life time in terms of losing loved ones.

Best wishes :thumbsup:

14. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:yesman: AMEN!

15. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

16. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This seems to be a broken record, same comments different instances.

The recurring apology and "not my fault" whining gets old when its repeated over and over.

Not really trying to bash you, you do that yourself.

Why not just man up and do the right thing, lots of people here do that every day.
    Don`t sell shit if you can`t ship it.
    Don`t buy shit if you don`t have the cash NOW.
    Don`t claim to have shipped shit if you didn`t, the post office does not REALLY fuck that much shit up.
    Stop the feel sorry for me bullshit......

crogers likes this.
  17. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

[​IMG]

18. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

That's a whole lotta face-palms :bwah:

19. J Ray

J Ray Formerly Morpho JDBA Official Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

and......no one is surprised. Just a little more of the same old same old.

People never really change.