1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What did you get/give this Christmas?

Rover Dec 25, 2017

1. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

What did y’all get and give this Christmas or what you got planned for the day?

I’m off to cook and try to convince her that the dvds she got me are now considered Christmas movies. Have a good one!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    ded i, Kelper, junglegoober and 5 others like this.
  2. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

Couldn't stand getting shoes as a kid but whew boy when I saw the Danner box I about lost my mind. Got myself a Benchmade 67 to EDC too, wanted something heavier that I could beat up a little bit without feeling too bad

[​IMG]

ded i, Kelper, junglegoober and 5 others like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I got a hat and bowl from my Secret Santa and 50.00 from my family and a picture from from my son ,basically been sick all day from being stupid last night ,,fell a sleep in the tub with no heat in the house ,,still doing the projectile vomiting all day ,,fun fun fun , and yet it's a beautiful day my friends

Nothing but Respect
    g

AJD1, ded i, Kelper and 6 others like this.
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Mo & I visited my sister in CT on Friday - Saturday. Mo treated us to an early Christmas turkey, stuffing, cranberry, pumpkin pie meal. We gave my nephew, niece & sister large cheese & sausage selections. I received a shirt, socks.
    On Sunday, we got together with Mo's family & filled up on cheese, shrimp, crackers, dip & wine. Mo & I gave out more cheese & sausage selections. I received a shirt (I guess everyone got sick of me just wearing sweatshirts all the time), a floor mat and a bottle of wine.
    Woke up on Christmas day & gave Mo a Christmas card with some moola. Her daughter & bf stopped over. We gave them another large cheese & sausage gift; I was given a bottle of blackberry brandy (yum). It was a very enjoyable 4 days! I'm now ready to rest these ol' bones & start the New Year.
    Oops! I still have 2 cheese/sausage gift packs to pass onto my neighbors.

ded i, Kelper, junglegoober and 6 others like this.
  5. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

I haven't felt the greatest in the past couple of days. I've done very little. The best gift that I could ask for is....my life. I'm thankful to be alive no matter how shitty that I may be feeling and I'm thankful for all of you. Merry Christmas! :GOV: :heart:

El Gringo, ded i, begreen61 and 6 others like this.
  6. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I got a Toyota Camry and some cash. I gave cash and candy but best of all I spent the day with friends and family.

7. junglegoober

junglegoober Professor Bigdick JDBA Official Member

Dayglo yellow scales for my rep arrived on Christmas day :D

8. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

I didn't give much, but to my kids. Their favorite was the rainbow bali trainers :-)

my mom got me 15yr old scotch and an XO cognac, some nice rocks glasses and brandy snifters

9. Komodo

Komodo entertainment coordinator Brigade Member

I got attacked by FIRE ANTS! 36 bites from my knees to my toes, while celebrating Christmas at my daughter's house.

10. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

IMG_0732.JPG IMG_0753.JPG IMG_0751.JPG IMG_0749.JPG IMG_0748.JPG

Got a Akubra Sydney ( nicest hat I own ), a very nice brass kero stove, and a ring made from a 1943 half-dollar.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Rover, Kelper, seandavid55 and 3 others like this.
  11. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Geeze John! Couldn't you find a better spot to sit down?

Ain't you the lucky one! Nice score!

El Gringo, Rover and seandavid55 like this.