1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What BladeHQ needs...

loonybin Mar 2, 2015

1. loonybin

loonybin Huge member

is to offer the Benchmade 950 Rift in a dealer exclusive with M390 or s90v steel! OK, OK, what I need is for you to offer this. Yes, it's a shameless plug for my favorite knife that really needs a steel upgrade. It doesn't need fancy scales in multiple colors, just a good super steel. You will have my undying gratitude for this, and judging from the responses on some other forums (yes, there are actually other forums), it would go over very well.

You may send the production proof to me for final inspection/approval. I promise to send it back...

eventually. :manganr:

OnceBitten likes this.
  2. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

Considered!! Thanks

3. pghkid

pghkid Little member

For the record, I would also be a buyer!