1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What Bali have you beat to shit. Or What Bali has owned you!

Ronin0821 May 16, 2014

1. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[video=youtube;JJx5626euOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJx5626euOo[/video]

2. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

Tim and I have had our differences for sure. He's had his own issues here as well. I'm big on what people do vs what they say, and IMO Tim has worked hard to fit in here.

I think that alone should be enough for him to have his number back. There are plenty of members that have had issues here and I haven't seen many of them work to try to fit in. Tim has shown that he's trying and he does want to be here.

IMO he should have his number back. JMO.

3. amen74

amen74 Down For Life

[YOUTUBE]IC6SwzXvyzw[/YOUTUBE]

:devilwag:

4. Linos

Ditto^^

5. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Tritto^^

6. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I would vote for Tim to have his number back....Honestly Tim aside from the BS, I think your a decent person at heart. I believe you have a somewhat emotional issue, try not allow what others say to go so deep. Not that I'm not guilty of this at times, matter of fact an new guy got under my skin not too long ago. Like OB said, don't throw wood on the fire and it will go out.

On that same note, I promise what I say here I would say at anytime to anyone's face. Not because I think I'm a bad ass, I'm just who I am... Good or bad...

7. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I would vote yes too.

May regret it comes Friday Night Flips, and he starts to post in the .

Morning. :bwah:

8. amen74

amen74 Down For Life

I don't have a JDBA number, nor have I asked for one. So, I'm not sure if I'm eligible to vote. Or if that makes any difference in being able to.

I'd also vote yes. Yes the ramblings are very distracting and can be completely mind numbing. But no one can deny that he has passion for the art of the balisong. Which is why we are all here in the first place.

I won't get into any more detail of the BS that has already been noted. I'll just say that I also believe Tim is trying to do his best. Not matter what his situation in life may be.

9. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Give the man his number back if it means that much. Besides your walls of babbling text issue i don't hate.

Tim Obviously loves balisongs.

Hell if this was real life I'd probably want Tim on my side. you seem like you could kick some ass and not give a fuck sorta craziness type.

10. MTXCraze

I just wanna post this because it's funny

[​IMG]

11. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thank you I love balis and I try not to hurt anyone anymore. I have done to much bad with people with big mouths I am trying to be a better person.

12. Linos

....i see few commas in there.....,

13. Ronin0821

I was told the only way to get it back is with the poll or the vote that is on top of some threads if anyone knows how to do that I was told to do it I do not know how tho. So if someone can set it up for me I thank you I get it back I'm getting it tattooed under my smallfly tattoo thanks guys

14. Ronin0821

Glenn all I want to say is thank you your vote would mean more then words from you because of our past thank you means so much. The first nice thing you said about me. Thank you

15. amen74

amen74 Down For Life

But the....

[​IMG]

:devilcorn:

16. Bill T

I will start a poll thread for you Tim

17. Ronin0821

Tried sending greens but couldn't yet thank you. I think I'm coming to the next meet and greet. I would love to meet you guys never ever hung out with anyone into knives so that is something I'm looking forward to do.

18. MTXCraze

There is no IRL only AFK

19. Bill T

MTX beat me to it.....:thumbsup:

20. Ronin0821

Either way the stuff you guys have said meant a lot today thank you my phone is going to die. I just want to let you all know I appreciate this it means so much and soon as I charge the phone I'll be back on thanks bali bros and others for this I really have no words. I can't believe you guys are with me on this thank you. Glenn thank you for the chance.