1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What Bali have you beat to shit. Or What Bali has owned you!

Ronin0821 May 16, 2014

1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I don't understand why you talk to me like this all the time I just hope we meet one day see if that mouth still talks the way you do to me you never liked me and I think your a dick. What would you rather me do buy a illegal gun what Canada is all rainbows and butterflies well the ghettos of NYC aren't so who cares how many knives I carry. I'll carry all of them I don't fuckin care. Why do you fuckin care about what I do anyways. You probably wouldn't last a day where I am during the week and I hope when you are in a bad place and you need a few knives you think of me. Think of me with a smile on my face you ever come to Jersey come see who you talk to like a scumbag for no reason. I don't even know what I did to you just get back on track what Bali has owned you or which one have you beat to shit. That's the thread you want to start why you don't like me thread and why Tim carries so many knives then do so. But this isn't the one. Your bad as and mouthy on the computer I wonder how you would do out in the real world or in my world.

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  2. jamex

jamex Organic Polygraph JDBA Official Member

Wasn't my intention to get you all amped up about it. Had some legitimate curiosities but yes I was an asshole about it. My apologies then and I'll do my best to to maintain the high road here on out.

I can't say I've beat the shit out of any knives I currently own. Flipping is generally confined to over the bed after a kimura slipped out of my hand after a few beers and left a 1" gash in a 27" hi-res monitor :cry: I did however have a CCC back in my youth that I flipped until it disintegrated. Most of the black paint flaked off leaving the cheap pot metal handles to strike eachother to death and they eventually just fell apart.

As for jamex ownage, the BM62 wears that crown. I essentially gave myself a ring of shame except I wasn't twirling and it was just a basic ricochet opening but that bite handle is fucking nasty when it has some momentum going. Took a while for that one to heal and I couldn't bend my finger all the way for a long time.

...and for the record I'm a much larger cunt in the real world. my wife assures me of that :manganr:

EOD13 likes this.
  3. Ronin0821

Yea wives can be a pain in the ass. My problem with the 62 is its just so dam heavy. I had it on my wall for awhile before I get a little better at flipping and then just sold her way to heavy. The tach 2 I got is slightly heavy but only towards the back end which makes it real nice. I hope to keep her pretty but the 62 was just heavy every where. I bet it does some damage tho. Beautiful knife to should of been made of Ti I think it would of been a much better bali.

4. FkeSpydrFly

FkeSpydrFly JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I beat the shit out of my balibalistic

Kstreetmafia and EOD13 like this.
  5. FkeSpydrFly

6. BladeVega333

BladeVega333 Enormous member My Ass is on Probation

Spoken like a true flipper :thumbsup: i also flip my customs, i have no safe queen :bwah::bwah: i flip errrrrrything :thumbsup:

Vega

a.k.a JD Rebel Flipping Bastard

7. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

:bwah:

8. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...if you do flip all of them,how come you described the overpriced Elderman balis as "absolutely Brand New" in your for sale thread?

9. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

I think it would be funny if some of you met IRL and tried to bag on each other.. two men enter one man leaves.

10. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sort of a,"two knives and each's left wrist' tied together" kind of thing?

11. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

more like ... if anyone talked to me like they did to Tim IRL I would smack the taste out of their mouth or die trying.

other side of the coin is I dont give ppl a reason to talk to me like that.

12. FkeSpydrFly

All this new hate for other members takes alittle bit of it off of me. :devilwag:

13. Ronin0821

I do slap the teeth out of people's mouth that do talk to me but as I have learned in the beginning of this site these guys just breaking balls. If I would take it so offensive like I use to I would have no bali world to go to. I wish more people liked me or whatever but there's no reason to be a tough guy on here. I learned it the hard way if you wanted to come to my house and talk to me the way they do on here sometimes I know the person not meaning anyone from here would regret it. I know that for a fact. But I try to control my anger there was so many times that it was one guy or 2-3 guys and they didn't want to talk after I was done. I do not like being that person so there is to be honest some things that do hurt my feelings when people say things to me but I try to get over it and not make a big deal about it.

Just like I'm scared to set up a poll for our bali brothers to vote to see if I can be back on the list to have my name next to my JDBA number. I know some people don't like me and I don't want to be voted no to having it back so I don't want to do it. Either way I'm on here probably a lot more then a lot of people I buy all JD gear and support to everything but I here that doesn't matter about getting my number back so I don't want to set up a vote nor do I know how.

All I want is to make friends not get banned and be apart of our community. I rather eat the shit then have everyone hate me here. So I rather just try and keep my mouth shut. Can't slap Noone in the mouth throw the computer so it doesn't matter. I don't eat it when a person is next to me but I'll eat it here. I'm trying to get a knife company going trying to do a few things with knives and this is the place that's the biggest help so I don't want that to be messed up.

14. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

You stir the embers too much, Tim.

If you don't feed the fire, eventually, it goes out.

15. Ronin0821

So since that's out there I respect everyone of you guys and only want to be friends and bali bros. I don't hate one person not even the people that say hurtful shit. They are apart of this place then I really try to just be friends we are all here and on the same team we all flip we should be a strong community together. Well with all this being said and everything out there if someone does put up a vote to have my name back by my number I just have one thing to say to everyone. This place balis and other knives is the only thing I have ever stuck with its such a passion of mine and a lot has to do with this place so it would be a HONOR TO HAVE MY NAME BACK ON THAT LIST. It might sound stupid but it means being apart of something real like this place for real and anyone that takes this place a joke well you don't belong because I might type like a restart say things before thinking but this place is my serenit my temple if that makes sence. So whoever can make a poll to see if I can have it back can you do so and brothers it would mean a huge deal for me to be back on the list and a vote is the only way.

Thanks guys and I hope if I do get my number back I hope you guys see it means a huge deal to me.

16. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Tim, I dropped my # because it doesn't mean shit.

Try not to let meaningless shit mean anything to you.

That goes for people as well as #'s

17. Ronin0821

I'm not starting nothing I'm saying something positive and the truth I said nothing wrong that's the problem everything I'd always taken negatively. I'm sitting here just saying how proud I am to be apart of this community that's all short and sweet. So if anyone can set up a vote and if you guys would like to vote for me to have my number back it would be a honor. Sounds stupid to some but it means something to me that's all everyone have a good holiday and be safe. Only cutting those fingers no drinking and driving or fighting lol have a good holiday guys talk to yous later.

18. Ronin0821

Either way number or no number I rather us all be brothers then having a number your right. It just means something to be apart of something. Because I was never apart of anything. Have a good holiday Bill don't hammer them down work tomorrow talk to you later brother.

19. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Speaking of numbers .

Why are you flying a number that was retracted from you in your signature ? :devilcorn:

Perhaps you don't need that POLL set up anyway, you've seemed to claim your number back all on your own. :unintroduced:

20. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

i`ve dazed and confused for so long.....