1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

What Bali have you beat to shit. Or What Bali has owned you!

Ronin0821 May 16, 2014

1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm just at work out in the field thinking how I beat the shit out of this 51 because that's what I carry at work and use outside because I am not a fan of the g-10 scales. So I'm just thinking how I beat this to hell before shipping it off in a month or so for Ti handles and I was thinking how when I go home the Alpha Beast and the Arc Angel own my ass. They flip quicker with a deadly flip in my eyes. So I was just wondering what about you guys? What Bali have you destroyed or what bali has been owning you?

2. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Ruined a b400, beat that thing like crazy and I own the tach, that thing is smooth

3. Ronin0821

I never bought a tach. I here their good. But I don't know I just feel different about it and never tried to buy one. Maybe one day but I don't think anything can beat out BRS my MC Custom which is pure dangerous and of course the AA is just outstanding that is a dedicated bali I think. So I guess I felt I didn't need to buy a tach.

4. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

I've beat the shit out of a Kimura, the latch pin broke after a fuck ton of abuse...mainly from throwing it a rail way sleepers but I just put in a new one on the other side and flipped the handles as the pin broke off in the hole...The edge was so fucked but just gave it some talc on my edge pro and it's back to stupid sharp...

I have beat the shit out of 2x 42 t latches...(glad I have 2 x spares)...there still ticking...flipped everywhere over concrete etc, where ever I am...Same treatment for the kimmy

I have what I would class as lightly flipped some Bear ops B200 and B201 and they started to have a bit of trouble...nothing that's not fixable but I was a bit underwhelmed...didn't expect to have to repair them so soon...

Cant remember any others...I have quite a few to rotate I've forgotten which ones get nailed...

Alot of my edc bails get launched at trees when I feel the urge...I'm not half bad at making them stick...most seem to hold up very well considering its a dumb thing to do...

I've split lit a fair bit of kindling with my PAB...and it still looks like it did when I got it (it's got the tiniest blade rub, but it's been flipped a fair bit...)...after I was finished the grinds were all scuffed up..I thought I'd fucked the finish but it scrubbed up like new...The edge went through knots and even a rusty nail with barely any mark to the edge...

[​IMG]

5. Sir Billiam

Sir Billiam JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I beat the shit outta my 51. Broke the latch the first day I got it. Said "To Hell with it!" and it's been in an abusive relationship for almost 2 years now. Surprised she hasn't left me...Oh wait, she's in Oregon right now due to losing another screw :unintroduced: Bitch better not be cheating. If she don't flip the same when she comes home she's gunna be man-handled for a week straight :manganr:

6. Ronin0821

At least I'm not the only one

7. Ronin0821

I beat the shit out of my 51 at work and now on my way home to get owned by my Arc Angel for fnf. Dog eat dog world. What you guys think about getting the AA annoed?

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
  8. Raoul Duke

I think don't bother...

If you drop it and ding it it will show up less on plain Ti...

Either that or learn to ano at home so you can touch it up as req.

ETA...You'd be better advised to spend the time learning to press 'return' every now and then...

Just Sayin...

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
  9. Ronin0821

No I know I have no skills working with knives. I'm only good at one thing surveying retarded with all else. So I'm just going to leave her alone she looks good the way she is. But nothing will stop that bite johnyrotten(I think that's his name) had her before me and he sharpens the blade real nice and man she comes back with vengeance. Blood will cover her tonight on FNF from her tonight. Payback for beating this 51.

10. jamex

jamex Organic Polygraph JDBA Official Member

Did they ever catch the criminal who vandalized your PAB with a pocket clip? I think you can have it professionally removed sort of like laser tattoo removal. :devilwag:

11. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

42 and Alpha Beast. They are in terrible shape. Just sent them out for a tune up though.

12. Papercuts

Papercuts JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

My Tach 2 made me it's bitch once.

2013-01-31 22.20.13.jpg

13. amen74

amen74 Down For Life

Damn bro! I guess so. Put this in the Bali Bite thread. :devilzeek:thumbsup:

14. Ronin0821

Dam yea the other thread. But holy shit. How did that happen?

15. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Why would you split kindling with a knife?

16. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

i purposely don't beat my knifes, knives are tools, every tool has a purpose, misuse of a tool is abuse, i don't abuse my shit. ,,,,,,,,,, COMMA

call me crazy though:ross:

17. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I should post the footage I took of me splitting some stringy ass wood with my AB. Not something I do on the regular but It took it like a champ

18. nuts4knives

nuts4knives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

heavier?

I too have a 51 and a Tachyon. I feel like the lighter 51 flips faster then a heavier bali. I know heavier ones carry more momentum but in order to keep the 51 spinning you have to really keep the speed up. I've only been flipping for a few months but I feel like the tach seems a little slower and more controllable for a newb. I have ss spacers, 3 o-rings on the latch gate spacer to keep it in check, and then one on each spacer on the safe handle just to even it out a bit.

19. Raoul Duke

Because I went to my friends house...We went to the Shops...He bought a bunch of kindling for an extortionate amount...I told him he could do it for free at home if he bought a small axe from the same store...he didnt belive me...or atleast didnt get how...So when we got back to his I went to a skip outside his house he has been filling with old rafters from his garrage...Took two small 2 x 4s, and split them infront of him by battoning them with the knife I had in my pocket...and telling him he was a Tit for throwing money away twice...

20. Ronin0821

Me to my AB needs a tune up and some blade work. I here you on that. Going back to Matt with this 51 for ti handles when I got the cash.