1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Well, it's been a bit...

wcjohn Apr 11, 2021

1. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Hey all,

I haven't posted or spent much time on the JD in quite a while. I'm going to post a small sales thread yet wanted to say hello. Having a kid and also changing careers has kept me a bit busy. I'm now a licensed electrician with a six year old (going on 13) and a mortgage. Life's a trip. I feel grateful that my wife and I have been able to navigate these difficult times.

Now that my son is grown up a little and I can ease back the peddle (a little) on the daily grind I'm able to pursue some of my passions again. Knives, mountain biking, legos, and comic books to name a few.

I've noticed that some members have passed. RIP to those we've lost. All the best to everyone else!

KoFred, snache, apdallaround and 2 others like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

[​IMG] to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:!

snache, apdallaround, wcjohn and 3 others like this.
  3. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

WELCOME HOME!!!!

:welcome3:

snache, apdallaround, wcjohn and 3 others like this.
  4. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome back to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome back to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome back to the family.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

5. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Knives...agree (otherwise we won't be on this forum)
    Mountain Biking...nope (too many mountain lions and coyotes out there that I can't outrun)
    Legos...hell yeah (bought the mustang and Dom's Charger...got the Millennium Falcon sitting in the closet)
    Comic books...CGC 9.8 (nuff said)

Also...Nerf guns/blasters. I mod them so they shoot harder and farther. Fantastic fun.

***BTW...I've missed you baby xoxoxo (LOL)

6. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' back at the JD!:JD_period:

7. wcjohn

Thanks for the kind words!

Coyotes aren't much of a problem as the scare ease. Definitely steer clear of mountain lions...especially if they're cougars! (I'll reacquaint myself with the emoji section at a later date)

The mustang was a blast to build. The Falcon was cool yet it left a lot of inner area that could have been built out in a more creative way.

Anthony if I remember correctly you have some talent in the comic art department. I've been reading Gideon Falls, American Vampire, as well as rereading whatever I pull off the shelf or out of a box. I prefer graphic novels but have been pulling random comics off the new release section lately. Also Heavy Metal magazine. Always good, strange short stories in there.

8. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Welcome back @wcjohn ! I remember you!

9. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Funny you bring that up. Been working on a cover for a friend who works in the industry. Just need to decide what kind of weapon I want him to be holding...machine gun or sniper rifle.

***Picture is at a slanted angle so the proportion looks a bit stretch (but it isn't)

20210412_222458.jpg

10. wcjohn

Most excellent. I'm leaning towards the sniper rifle but either fits nicely in Castle's hand.

11. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

welcome back!

but

the plural of lego is lego, not legos

:24hrs:

Thanos74, snache, wcjohn and 2 others like this.
  12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:welcomeback:

Thanos74, snache, wcjohn and 2 others like this.
  13. wcjohn

So true!
    Thank you sir! I see you left the lights on!

Thanos74, Morgan McQueeney and snache like this.
  14. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

unnamed.jpg