1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Website Update

Chefget Jan 5, 2022

1. Chefget

Chefget Huge member

In case anyone is interested just did a long overdue update to my website (broke out of the early 2000's). Couple of balis to look at.

www.gettier.org

Just a knife collection

Michael

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  2. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

No lie. This is one of the original webpage that I visited when I started getting into collecting. You had a Marlowe that was my grail.

***That collection is impressive

TheChemist and Chefget like this.
  3. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

This is gonna be a fun website review once it finally loads on my overheating computer! :bwah:

4. Chefget

Chefget Huge member

Thanks, and yeah I kept the pictures hi res, so they take a bit to load....

nostimos likes this.
  5. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You look like the type of guy that would have an impressive watch collection . . . .
    Any chance you have a site up for that?! :bwah:

edit:
    :cutty: NEVERMIND! :cutty:
    I see you have a sub page for it on your site under "off topic" :bwah:

Chefget likes this.
  6. Chefget

Chefget Huge member

Just a FYI; all the images have been reduced to about 25% so the site loads much faster

Michael

nostimos likes this.