1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Website reputation

Mr.LaBella Oct 13, 2013

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I think the JD is a fantastic site. I visit the JD every chance I get. If I could carry my PC into the bathroom, I'd check out the JD while taking a dump. I am so enamored with JD, I check it out right before jumping in bed with my gf. :thumbsup:

2. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

I have two words that will change your life forever: "Smart. Phone."

3. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

I have a quote " no web cams".

stdlrf11 likes this.
  4. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Ron, I really don't give a fuck about what other people may think of The JD's "Reputation". If they aren't Members, they don't know or understand, so they can piss off.

As for the Member who was "repeatedly admonished for breaking the rules", WTF??? If it had to be done so many times, then fuck him/her too.
    This place has the least amount of rules of any Forum I know of. So they feel the need to break the ones in place? Alpha, Mike, Foxtrot MF!

'Nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
  5. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I have a "Dumb Phone" but Maureen has a "Smart Phone". I'll see if she'll let me borrow it. :jdwink2: And I still think the JD is one fantastic website!

6. R15K

R15K Little member

I was told once on another forum that you guys were "clique-y" and there was much pilling upon of those that weren't "the cool kids" since you all "knew each other from other forums."

There is no more or less of that here than any other site that caters to a similar demographic IMO but it is the only thing I've ever heard about this place from the outside and I needed to fulfill my 2 post per year quota.

Also, I'm here for the hair care tips as well. Seriously, I typed that into that box in my profile two years ago... Perhaps it's a weird joke I've long forgotten.

7. razor73

razor73 Average member

+1 mack1

I agree with everything mack1 said! Couldn't have said it better! Love the JD and as a new member have experienced only likeminded individuals who share a common hobby who can be smart asses and have fun with the forum while following a "code" ... so to speak...
    LONG LIVE JD!!!!!:devilcorn:

321sold.biz likes this.