1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Web Bot Sees Catastrophe Coming 10/7/2008

Dr Mabuse Sep 24, 2008

1. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

I don't know. But Nabisco has taken over the Mother's cookies and released them as Nabisco "Classics" so circus animals are back.

2. Jorge Banner

Jorge Banner Down For Life

Printing dollars like they were toilet paper might cause a slight decline in value, eventually, when a planetary run on it finally starts.

Calling it "ugly" might be the understatement of our whole history as a species.

The St. Andreas fault is going to retire, after that, no sense in trying to compete.

Howdy, all.

3. Elemental52

Elemental52 Huge member

Well, lets see... Checklist...

Russian M44 Rifle: Check
    800 7.62x54 mm rounds: Check
    Survival Knife: Check
    String: Check
    Flint: Check

Well, I'm good... Anyone interested in starting a commune with me after this "bad thing" happens?

Edit:

oh yeah,

Knuckle Dusters: Check ;)

4. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

The real question
    Is Dr Mabuse the web bot?

5. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nah.

But he wants to be one when he grows up

6. Ironwolf

Ironwolf BANNED Fucktard

Like fleas onna dog;I've been sayin' that,word-for-word, for years. In my neck of the woods, the seismologists say there hasn't been any appreciable 'movement' for hundreds of years, and that we're due for a good shake-rattle-n-roll at any time... Me, I'm keepin' an eye on the birds and animals; when they start headin' in-land quick-like and all at once, so will I be...