1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

'We May Not Be Alone'

ded i Dec 19, 2017

1. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/luis-elizondo-ufo-pentagon/index.html

A former Pentagon official who led a recently revealed government program to research potential UFOs said Monday evening that he believes there is evidence of alien life reaching Earth.

"My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone," Luis Elizondo said in an interview on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."
    A pair of news reports in The New York Times and Politico over the weekend said the effort, the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, was begun largely at the behest of then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, who helped shore up funding for it after speaking to a friend and political donor who owns an aerospace company and has said he believes in the existence of aliens.
    [​IMG]

Elizondo told The New York Times he resigned from the Department of Defense in October in protest over what he called excessive secrecy surrounding the program and internal opposition to it after funding for the effort ended in 2012.
    Elizondo said Monday that he could not speak on behalf of the government, but he strongly implied there was evidence that stopped him from ruling out the possibility that alien aircraft visited Earth.
    "These aircraft -- we'll call them aircraft -- are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of," Elizondo said of objects they researched.
    He said the program sought to identify what had been seen, either through tools or eyewitness reports, and then "ascertain and determine if that information is a potential threat to national security."
    "We found a lot," Elizondo said.
    The former Pentagon official said they identified "anomalous" aircraft that were "seemingly defying the laws of aerodynamics."
    "Things that don't have any obvious flight services, any obvious forms of propulsion, and maneuvering in ways that include extreme maneuverability beyond, I would submit, the healthy G-forces of a human or anything biological," Elizondo said.
    The Times' report on the government UFO study included a pair of videos of pilots remarking on something mysterious they were seeing. One of the pilots, retired Cmdr. David Fravor, told CNN that he had witnessed an object that looked like a "40-foot-long Tic Tac" maneuvering rapidly and changing its direction during a flight in 2004. (more at link)

Samb, KaosRase, woodlander and 3 others like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Arthur C. Clarke

desmodus, ded i, woodlander and 2 others like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

We are not alone ,if we exist why wouldn't others ,come on are we that simple as a race,,hell were still discovering things on this earth .We been looking towards the sky's for only 50 years . Theres always MORE.................................

4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

So... Mulder & Scully were right all along!

crogers, ded i and Kelper like this.
  5. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

my (possibly over) skeptical brain wants to find reasons to disregard this

but my sci-fi novel reading nerd brain wants to believe it

regardless, i think aliens actually visiting us is scary proposition. I suspect enslavement and anal probes for all of humanity, and probably some animals too.

Kelper, crogers and ded i like this.
  6. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

I think Earth is sorta like one of those wild animal parks where you can drive through and see wild lions, hippos and the like.

7. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Maybe more like a nursery ... a farm ...

Kelper and crogers like this.
  8. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Besides the green guys watching js, so is the government and other agencies,I truly do have a microchip in my brain, always read documents throughly and be cautious what you sign.

I also have some very nasty apparitions and deities infecting comsuming my mind soul lifeforce from all the incantations I've done over the years, so I'm never really ALONE, or a paranoid schizo, I really don't know anymore.

Kelper likes this.
  9. bhauer

bhauer Little member

Mathematically, it’s pretty unlikely we are alone in the universe.
    There are 10 times more stars in the night sky than grains of sand in the world's deserts and beaches According to scientists.

They have worked out that there are 70 thousand million million million - or seven followed by 22 zeros - stars visible from the Earth through telescopes. The total is said to be the most accurate estimate yet of the number of stars. Those stars have planets in their system just like our start. The odds are there are millions of plants that support life. I really find that fascinating.

Kelper likes this.