1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

We Live In Rome

Bango Skank Nov 7, 2016

1. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

I tried to word this as correctly as I could. Edit/Remove as necessary. I am not so good at censoring myself. I do try my best.

To readers research these things yourself don’t take my word for it.

Ok so it has been a while since I have posted anything of any true substance. In honesty I have tried my best to stay offline. I have this magnetism towards the darker corners of the web, it is not something I enjoy but I have always fit in the darker corners. With that I have been surrounded by such negativity that I have been trying my best to clear my head and understand the society that I live in and the internet is quite a distraction to that, for me. Alas, I have been pressed by my conscience to break my silence and immerse myself in the present filth in order to speak a very clear message to all those men and women who are sick and tired of this garbage. I hope that this message is heard.

I have never considered myself a friend to law enforcement. I detest law set forth by man, because man is inherently flawed. But recent events have illustrated that there are people in the highest levels in law enforcement in the NYPD and the FBI that apparently do have some moral scruples. There actually are people in these vastly corrupt institutions that believe that the pervasive corruption in the worst sort of disgusting, revolting, behavior is not to stand. The spirit of justice does exist still in my country.

This is not a call to action. The decision to act belongs to each and every man/woman to decide on his or her own. The decision to act is something that each citizen must make themselves, and some people have much to lose. This is a call to persevere. This is a call for determination. This is a call that has no mercy left in it. Do not relent. Do not yield. PRESS ON! All those who are as tired of this SHIT as I am; do not relent!

This is directed not only at law enforcement but also to all my heroes that hack the nets, faceless. I respect you with great fervor. I myself do not have any particular skills in regards to information technology. I missed that boat, maybe if I were younger. As it stands my skillsets gravitate more towards the Kalashnikov. And I must say this if the day ever comes when men like me have to take to the streets I promise, it will be horrific. There will be no mercy for these swine, and innocents will get caught up in the crossfire. I have been walking a very thin line for quite some time, and I am not alone. That is why it is so important that you information warriors push harder than ever before. This SHIT must end and I pray that it doesn’t go the way I feel it could.

The century has turned and it is in all of our hands to ensure that we carry the human race forward, no matter what fucking color you are. Weigh in and make your voices heard, right now! I am not anyone special. I am just a regular citizen just like you, struggling to make ends meet, confused, and angry.

These revolting cowards have been whoring out my Lady Liberty for far too fucking long, and as it turns out the precious girl isn’t even 18 yet…………….

“Caput gerat lupinum”
    May their heads be the heads of wolves.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

what's the first rule of fight club?

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

you want a better America free from serious proven corruption? the choice is easy VOTE TOMORROW!

4. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Don't fight yourself.:devilcorn:

5. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Toga Party ! :ropeman:

Bango Skank likes this.