1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

We Are Officially Fucked!

TopHat Aug 6, 2016

1. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

ALL knives matter.....

perado, littlejoey and Rover like this.
  2. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

Political correctness is a plague on our society.

Also, that randy bo-bandy frig off flag is my new favorite thing ever.

But yeah, Don't tread on Me is one of our original sayings as a nation, one of our first flags, and still the flag of NH. They aint banning shit, I have a few friends in NH who would die (literally shoot it out with police and military) over that flag. Crazy nuts up there :bwah:

EDIT: So I looked it up and apparently that is not the NH flag. My buddy really did always tell me that was their flag. :bwah: I'm just gonna keep thinking that in my head, it made NH seem really cool :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
  3. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

Whenever the human garbage makes a big deal out of something, in this case it's the don't tread on me flag, well, they are doing something seriously wrong and this is smokescreen to keep what they are really doing out of sight. Out of sight for a little while, while they are actually doing it. Like that airplane full of cash money for the butt fuckers in Iran.
    Oh yeah Iran is a Farsi word for Aryan. Persia changed it's name, at Hitler's insistence, to Iran, back in the 1930's. All documented as true, but of course lots of excuses saying other reasons, of course. This is history, not active politics. But call it whatever you care to.

:devilcorn:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
  4. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:thumbsup:

5. theshrike

theshrike Little member

...Understand the forum rules, agree with them, and believe I've abided by them. Pretty certain that I haven't posted anything Political or Religious, and don't intend to. Reviewing this thread, seems there might be some who have. But that's a moderator call, not mine. Anyway, I'm out of this discussion. JD is nothing more to me than a marketplace and any further participation on my part will only be as a buyer.

6. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

Well that doesn't much make me want to sell you anything...

Anyway, I can't wait till the people get tired of being so PC all the time. South Park hit the nail on the head with their PC Principal character.

7. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Me either, what a sniveling little douche.

Wait, was that politically correct ? :bwah::bwah::bwah:

perado likes this.
  8. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Even Will Moon, Balzano, and Mantis/Quartemaster?

9. TopHat

I'm not here to judge. Time for a group hug?

10. TopHat

Slightly misogynistic, I think, you bitch.

Time for the government to step in with a little re-education and mandated sensitivity training.

11. theshrike

theshrike Little member

On second thought,...

...think I'll remove myself completely from the JD forum & flock. The Herd mentality of this technocratic construct is reflective of modern corporate whoredom. The "clown" seems indicative of the mindset of most here. Arrogance gone to seed! Too old with too many scars to play your silly games. So, bring it, fling it. Post your insults and your threats. Won't respond because I won't be back. Here's your chance to prove how witty and intellectual you are. Sorry I joined. Don't want to be counted in your numbers. OUT!

12. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Only 6 posts and so angry?!?! :forumnoob:

Usually it takes a lot longer to realize how flawed us Devils are. . .
    . . . and by then it's "too late"! :jdwink2::ropeman::bwah::devilcorn:

13. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

[YOUTUBE]i0BTdo6qGwo[/YOUTUBE]

GEEZER likes this.
  14. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

After that , if a guy wants to be a " ®®®®®® " , or a " ®®®®®® " ............that's his business. :jdwink2:

15. Rhonda

Anybody that's got any brains, that's read what's going on here, can see without any doubt that the only important things here are Tits and Ass and the more 'em the better.

:devilcorn:

16. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

and KNIVES dammit.

Rhonda, perado and ded i like this.
  17. Rhonda

And there you have it! :thumbsup:

18. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Oi! Careful! Careful now!!:devilwag: