1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ways to bring in money to JD

begreen61 Dec 17, 2021

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

my first thought is this :
    to add .025 persent of my asking price to JD if a item sells on JD ,Knife Makers sell for free they bring in new members I firmly believe this Now I do use BF sowe will use the honer code and time stamps help prove who bought it also and put a commition cap on it say 10.00 ,,if you sella knife and the commission is 10 or over you can afford to on a 400 dollar or more sale so ever 100 would be 2.50 owed and 10.00 being the max

like to get feedback

also I'm willing to get hoodies or shirts going if no one else is doing anything about it but this will not be a permit job ,,some one will need to step up down the road @tubtar and @Justus contact me I need imput and feedback

and the rest of you knife nuts "" what ye say Mattie's "" 2 cents Please

g

nostimos and snache like this.
  2. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

That is a possibility. I still think a membership should be required to sell here. If needed a low cost membership fee to belong and a higher one to sell. It works for BF. It might help to get some idea of the monthly cost to run this site/the number of members too.

3. begreen61

Ron was against Paying memberships costs with the story I was told about how this place started ,, between donations ,selling swag and out of pocket That how Ron Rolled ,,
    He pulled it off for 13 years anyways

Most the traffic is in the voodoo section I say let them pay or say like if you have 666 post it's free but if most your post are in voodoo shair the wealth i say

g

nostimos and snache like this.
  4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I've been saying for so long now....print some of those OG JDBA shirts with the silver ink. I'll buy some. So will others I am sure.

nostimos, begreen61 and Manganr like this.
  5. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

I'd be happy to buy some JD merchandise. My T-shirts are getting old now. I need to refresh my wardrobe!

nostimos and begreen61 like this.
  6. begreen61

I made an Offer to get shirts and Hoodies made and shipped , a month ago ,but only for a short time ,till Justus can get things going ,, but I have no responce ,,, and we can't keep on donating ,,, I don't know maybe a yearly fee ,, BF get 30 every year from me but I do sell a ton of knifes there

g