1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Way to go, Mike!

DucS2R Sep 23, 2006

1. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

For those who haven't checked it out, there is a great thread on the Bark River section of the Knife Forum. Mike collaborated with people in a community to give 80 reservists headed for Iraq Sandstorm knives. Pretty damn cool thing to do for those people who put their lives on the line every day for us.

I received my first two Bark River knives yesterday, matching green canvas Fox River and Mikro Canadian. Some of the finest hand workmanship I have seen for some time on reasonably priced knives. I have more on the way.

Mike, you are quite a treasure, it is great to see such craftsmanship on an American made knife that doesn't have a 56 month waiting list!

Thanks!

Tim

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

you cannot top BRK&T's generosity and goodwill. Karma must wait for Mike every morning!

:cheers: DucS2R

3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Im not surprised.
    Mike seems to give what he wants to get back.
    Top notch.

4. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG][​IMG]Mike and the BRKT team

Welcome Ducs2r

5. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

Mike is awesome!!

6. locutus

locutus Huge member

Well done, Mike.

But this is the kind of thing we have come to expect from Mike. He's just that kind of a rare, generous person.