1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Watch out for JRaysp

Dead Rat Dec 27, 2013

1. Dead Rat

Dead Rat Huge member

JRaysp, a new member, posted a knife for sale, I said I would buy it, he sent me a PM saying the knife was mine and giving me his Ppal address. Only problem, he eliminated the sale price from the thread and I couldn't remember exactly what it was. So I PM'd him right away to ask him. I didn't hear from him for two days, so I tried email. A day after that he emailed me back to tell me he had sold the knife. Sorry but when you tell someone they are the new owner of a knife and then don't communicate with them for four days and then you tell them you sold it to someone else, you don't deserve to sell here. Move along and screw your fellow forum members somewhere else.

2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
  3. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

a) forward me the PM
    b) he's been sent a link to this thread "suggesting" he would want to respond

4. JRaysp

JRaysp Little member

It would appear I made a mistake as the sale took place through email. I'm sorry you felt this was your only means to resolve this as I do have another one of these knives. Unfortunately you went straight to this as a resolve which I don't understand as until you emailed me about leaving me negative feedback I didn't realize this mistake was made. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to resolve it with you now as much like you said it was bad form in my part I feel like it was bad form on yours to not try and resolve the matter. Again I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing the error to attention.

Good day.

5. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

That is not the point at all.

How can he resolve the matter if the knife is gone?

A man is only as good as the promises he keeps.

Go away.

6. pad2

pad2 Helps enable Mr.LaBella's addictions Brigade Member

so - hey, Julia Child ........put some sugar on it and we'll call it a layer cake.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013