1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Warranty & Care Info

Jeff Harkins Mar 15, 2009

1. Jeff Harkins

Jeff Harkins knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi All,
    This is my care and warranty document that goes out with each knife. Each knife also comes with a Certificate of Origin that lists the serial number if applicable and the materials I used in its construction.

Thanks for looking.
    Jeff

J.A. HARKINS CUSTOM KNIVES
    WARRANTY & CARE

All of my work has a lifetime guarantee.

If at any time the knife requires a tune-up just drop me a line or phone call and we’ll set up a shipping date. Tune-ups and small cosmetic repairs are free for the life of the knife.

To protect your knife, occasionally treat it with a good grade of oil or a wax. If the blade should become dirty, clean with a damp cloth, dry and apply oil. Wood inlays should be touched up with Danish oil as needed. Natural materials cannot be warranted against cracking or warping caused by environmental changes. Constant temperatures and humidity will minimize these effects.

OTF’s can be stored open or closed as the spring is not under load except when firing. Double action and single action automatics are best stored opened to relieve the spring pressure.

Jeff Harkins
    Box 218
    Conner Mt. 59827
    406-821-1060
    www.customknives.net

Borongas likes this.
  2. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Welcome to JD Jeff!![​IMG]

Ya can't beat Jeff's fit n Finnish or the warranty!!:madaddy:

3. dukearl

dukearl Huge member

J.h.

Jeff totally backs up his knives as well and the incredible quality of his OTF design inside and out.

Nice Job!

4. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Jeff makes the flimsiest,ugliest,CRUMMIEST old-fashioned crappy cheap looking knives i ever did see...

Just look below at the ones i got stuck with over the years,below...Right JEFFY??

Oh and he also never backs up his work and they all break the 1st day and have to be thrown away..

April fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv ya man!