1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Warning.. not for the squeamish

El Gringo Nov 2, 2020

1. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

I just had this done for my right eye on Friday. Today it's better than my left...amazing!

Long story short... back in August I crawled under my truck, took off my glasses to check my oil drain plug and instantly it felt like somebody put a match out in my right eye! A blade of grass pierced perfectly dead center and left micro debris in my cornea.

The pain was really bad for over a week with occasional flair ups. I had to become left eye dominant because the vision thru my right looked like there was Vaseline smeared on my glasses.

I expected to relive the pain after the numbing drops wore off, but it was about 60 percent and Saturday hardly hurt at all. There is a contact that I'll have to go back Friday to get removed. And I have eye drops to do 4 times a day for a week.

It really wasnt that bad of a operation... just watch the light; go into your Zen out of body zone and watch the crazy light show move around.

Dont forget your safety glasses... even for the simple stuff.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    Thanos74, Balibuyer and apdallaround like this.
  2. Blalchawk357

Blalchawk357 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Science is crazy.

Thanos74 and apdallaround like this.
  3. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

That was 1 minute 24 seconds of butt pucker. I hate things touching my eye.

Thanos74 and apdallaround like this.