1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Want to trade brand new Benchmade 32

Ronin0821 Apr 25, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

View attachment 117862 View attachment 117861 View attachment 117860

Open to a lot of trades for a brand new Benchade 32 no box came in a tied Benchmade bag. I will throw in a Benchmade sheath if the any decent trades. Any offers are welcome. Even cash, it's worth 215$ I'm not looking for that in cash but the knife is in perfect condition brand new to me. The blade is D2 steal spring loaded. It's good to go want to have someone that will flip it to get it. I'm open to a lot pm me please thank you. Also will help any one out best I can like people do for me.

2. Apacheboy

Apacheboy Little member

Pm sent

Pm sent

3. Ronin0821

This is a great pretty much brand new 32 only used for edc. I don't want to get rid of it but if the trades right we will have a deal. You can offer money but I do not want to charge people here a price close to the store price because it is brand new but has been worn so rather just trade so it's fair for everyone but if you do have a money offer you would like to say just pm me. I will work out anything I can thanks.

4. Ronin0821

Please close traded. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.