1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Want to sell 1 rule book

Crumbzr Nov 20, 2020

1. Crumbzr

Crumbzr Tiny Member

Hello everyone. I want to sell my BM 62. Its in really good condition only minor wear at the bottom where the T latch hits but other than that the blade has never been used on anything. No Blade wear. I want to sell it for 300$. I can do paypal or cashapp. I ship using USPS Priority. If you have any questions please let me know.
    adasdad.PNG fdsfsdfsdf.PNG

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    _Will_. likes this.
  2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Epic fail.

Start over with an intro. Then read the commerce rules before you start a for sale thread. Good luck.

3. Crumbzr

Crumbzr Tiny Member

Hey sorry im new to the thread. I dont know how to add images or anything. please help just trying to get this knife on here for sale.

4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member