1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Walking Dead Season 6

TacoMan5000 May 13, 2009

1. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

For sure, alot of people died in the GoT books too I guess, but the writers could always take a few freedoms with the film versions if they so choose I guess in this case. I mean I would have rather seen mullet dude die he was so unimportant to me that I still don't know his name.:bwah:

2. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Negan is going to make the show alot more interesting. TWD seemed to fall into a little bit of rut for awhile. They find a safe place, it gets overrun, repeat.

Rick and his group have been walking around seeming to be the ultimate badasses and now they've just been put in check.

As far as Glenn and Abraham, as much as I hate to see their characters go in TWD world no one has a very long life expectancy.

This could be a good season.

Team Negan!!

3. Donnie B.

Donnie B. JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Anybody see Glenn on Conan last night? Dude's funny as shit. Abraham even had a small cameo.

4. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Too soon?

jjhamilton likes this.
  5. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Go Negan, not Vegan.

:thumbsup:

Towelie likes this.
  6. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

7. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm a little surprised our Glenn isn't more angry that their Glenn got killed off.

8. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

[YOUTUBE]EG0wQRsXLi4[/YOUTUBE]