1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

WA Proposed Laws

seandavid55 Jan 28, 2017

1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

begreen61 likes this.
  2. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Don't make me cu..OW! Knife Maker or Craftsman

Done; thanks!

seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Living in New York state be forewarned people of Wash.State,, nip it in the bud , Living in NY sucks now with the laws, there trying to impose on you in Washington .

seandavid55 likes this.
  4. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

This really sucks... I love this state and am really considering buying my first house here but the commies are taking over :(

seandavid55 likes this.
  5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well I guess we will find out soon. Here is a link to the House Judiciary Committee meeting that took place on the 2nd. Its long, have a 6-pack ready.

http://www.tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2017021048

It's not that I'm unsympathetic or insensitive to the shooting related incidents that have taken place. I just don't feel these will be effective in any way.

Looks like the vote is on the 16th. Fingers crossed.

begreen61 likes this.
  6. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

In the long run it's hardly ever effective. Gun laws only impact the law abiding. Gun violence does have a way of driving laws that just don't work, a sad commentary on how we close the barn door after the horses, cows, chickens and goats are gone.

VANELLI likes this.