1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Vodka, Who Knew???

bohica1998 May 24, 2009

1. bohica1998

bohica1998 Huge member

1. To remove a bandage painlessly, Saturate the bandage with vodka. The stuff dissolves adhesive.

2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, Fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, Let set five minutes and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.

3. To clean your eyeglasses, Simply wipe the lenses with a soft, Clean cloth dampened with vodka.
    The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.

4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka And letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.

5. Spray vodka on wine stains, Scrub with a brush, and then blot dry.

6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face. As an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.

7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, And stimulates the growth of healthy hair.

8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle with vodka And spray bees or wasps to kill them.

9 Pour one-half cup vodka And one-half cup water into a Ziploc freezer bag And freeze for a slushy, refreshing ice pack for aches, Pain or black eyes.

10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar With freshly packed lavender flowers, Fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly And set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, Then apply the tincture to aches and pains.

11. To relieve a fever, use a wash cloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.

12. To cure foot odor, Wash your feet with vodka.

13 Vodka will disinfect And alleviate a jellyfish sting.

14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy To remove the urushiol oil from your skin.

15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.

......And silly me! I've only been drinking the stuff.

2. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

16. Add Several ounces of vodka to a glass of Red Bull....removes stubborn, nookie nazi wife's panties nearly effortlessly! If any hesitation persists, mix another and repeat.

Rio likes this.
  3. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

I'm tempted to try the shampoo one...

4. bohica1998

bohica1998 Huge member

Yeah, seems like alcohol abuse to me.:devilzeek

5. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

drink enough vodka and you won't give a shit about any of those things.

nj640 likes this.
  6. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

That takes the cake...!!

Awesome post Rat..!!

7. Slick

Slick Level: True Devil

Vodka also can remove spraypaint "over-spray" mist from soft contact lenses - but the lenses MUST be cleaned & re-hydrated with saline over night...

Saved me a fair amount of money. :demented:

8. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

if you have a sore throat, gargle with it....it burns for a second and then all is fine from then on.

9. bootstrenf

bootstrenf BRB- starting epic threads

couldn't you replace the vodka with rubbing alcohol in every single instance and still get the same results?

10. langston302

you wanna gargle rubbing alcohol??? be my guest.:devilzeek

11. bootstrenf

bootstrenf BRB- starting epic threads

actually, you can gargle with rubbing alcohol......the directions are actually on some of the bottles......just don't swallow it.......

12. langston302

ewwwwww,:schmoove:

13. Big John aka Mod 12

Big John aka Mod 12 Lost in the Ozone

Vodka is for drinking and that's what I'm doing.

Light em up if you got em. That is all. :greydevil:

14. Big John aka Mod 12

Big John aka Mod 12 Lost in the Ozone

Oh! Eh!

15. PIC

PIC Unchained

YOU got it Big John!!!:devil1:

I once worked in a clothing store. a customer says "has your new
    shipment of clothing come in???" I said, "why yes. we have the NEW
    "BOHICA" collecrion!!" :cheesydevil: ( last seasons goods) bend over here it comes
    AGAIN!! :cheesydevil::cheesydevil::cheesydevil:

16. tdeknives

tdeknives knife dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

umm and some tonic and lime....