1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

We have another knife coming out with Boker, the VLB. It should be available here in the States in 2 to 3 months. From what I have seen and heard from the Boker people it is going to be very beefy and cool. Thanks for taking a look and I will let everyone know when they become available.
    Be safe,
    Lance

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
  2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

When is this coming out????

3. hankster

hankster Brigade Member Brigade Member

+1 ?

Rio likes this.
  4. Rio

I asked blade hq and they told me in a couple of months.

5. Rio

Lance I know you busy making knives but if you are going to have a sub~forum keep an eye on it at least once a month...:unintroduced::unintroduced::devilroll: we are knife nuts here , literary ...

6. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Sorry brother, we are just slammed at the moment getting ready for the Vegas show and working on the new DMFs.

I was in Colorado earlier this week and spoke with the Boker people. They told me it would be a few weeks. The knife is in both of their catalogs so it should be soon. Thanks for checking in and I will try and get some new stuff up as we get it made.
    Be safe,
    Lance

7. Rio

Thanks you Lance, looking forward seeing what you bring to vegas:thumbsup::manganr:

8. ChuckK

ChuckK Little member

Boker is calling this knife "The Dark Hallow", I own one of the Bokers for edc, and also one of the Sniper Blade Works, customs... They're both awesome knives!!
    Waiting on patches and stickers Lance... Hint, hint...:manganr: