1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage Vallotton Wasp

JPGuthrie Nov 17, 2018

1. JPGuthrie

JPGuthrie JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Picked this piece up in a collection a year or so ago. Was fortunate enough to run into Rainy at the Blade Show this year and shared the knife with him. Rainy said the knife was in excellent condition for it's age but that he would be more than glad to go through it and give it a little makeover. Well I got it back earlier this month and all I can say is WoW. This Vintage Vallotton blade kicks like a damn mule and with the added carving on the pivot and a little file work on the back. I think it's gonna go in the keep folder. Vallotton, Rainy Wasp (1).jpg Vallotton, Rainy Wasp (2).jpg Vallotton, Rainy Wasp (3).jpg Vallotton, Rainy Wasp (5).jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    El Gringo, desmodus and seandavid55 like this.
  2. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Looks nice.

JPGuthrie likes this.
  3. fastr19

fastr19 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I have a much later version of that knife. It's neat to see an early one.

JPGuthrie likes this.