1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage pacific bali-song black out handles tanto blade pre-benchmade

rayhobart Mar 20, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayhobart

rayhobart Average member

Hello.. selling a Pacific cutlery International series balisong from 1985.. I am not a bali guy so I cant help with to much info.. I know its not stainless steel.. some other sort of metal.. The knife has been used and has marks on the handle and a tiny nick in the blade about 2 or 3 mm below the tip..see pics Blade has not been sharpened and is sharp... Its nice and tight in the open and closed positions.. very solid overall.. and wow the blade stock is thick.. the knife is 9 1/2 inches long open.. I do not have the box or sheath. just the knife..This knife is used and is not in new condition. If you have questions please ask before buying.. I want a happy buyer.

Paypal as payment

99.00 shipped paypal goods.. I will ship usps priority ... usa only please

First ill take it in thread wins

Email is.. rayhobart@comcast.net

If you send an email please let me know in the thread.. as I prefer PM if you can

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
  2. filamrockr

filamrockr Huge member

This model is a sentimental favorite:cry:...I'll take it!:manganr:

3. rayhobart

rayhobart Average member

tanto

spf to Glenn thanks alot!

4. rayhobart

rayhobart Average member

tanto

Payment Rec.. SOLD.. please close thread