1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

VERY RARE Miller/Weiland Channel Bali & Boker Kwaiken

skyblue Feb 18, 2019

1. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

All prices include shipping and Paypal G&S fees.

No international shipping. I refuse to deal with customs forms. Know your local laws. I will cover FULLY-INSURED shipping for domestic buyers, but will not be responsible for ANY screw-ups (USPS or otherwise) once the item has left my hands. ITEMS WILL ONLY BE MAILED MONDAY-FRIDAY.

Boker Kwaiken Carbon Fiber Flipper Knife (3.5" Satin VG-10) - $110

This beautiful kwaiken has sat unused in its box since purchase as I already have the BHQ Exclusive Tuxedo version. I had planned on ordering aftermarket scales for it, but it’s time to let others enjoy it. The glue has come off on one of the panels on the box, but it’s still a good piece and does not affect the knife, lol.

This model features stunning carbon fiber scales which gives the knife a custom look and feel without the price. The blade has a satin finish and the upgraded VG-10 steel. The flipper opener is paired with an IKBS pivot for smooth action.

• Overall Length: 8.375"
    • Blade Length: 3.50"
    • Blade Thickness: 0.13"
    • Blade Material: VG-10
    • Blade Grind: Hollow
    • Handle Length: 4.875"
    • Handle Thickness: 0.52"
    • Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
    • Frame/Liner: Titanium
    • Weight: 3.57 oz.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    apdallaround and Itchibelli like this.
  2. bass_master

bass_master JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Man I really wish that Omeme was #44/99, I've been trying to track down that number and this one is sooooo close. Beautiful knives, glws!

Thanos74 likes this.
  3. Flipnuoff

Flipnuoff Little Member

Will take the mantis. Pm me info.

4. skyblue

Let's lower the prices and bump this thread!

5. skyblue

Ron Miller/Reese Weiland Channel Balisong - $450

Okay guys, here’s your chance to own a very rare slice of US balisong history. This is the piece that started my descent into the world of custom balisongs, and it is with a heavy heart that I list it here today. The aluminum handles make this a very light knife, ideal for EDC. It was lightly flipped by the original owner, but is in BEAUTIFUL condition!

The late Ron Miller was a Florida knifemaker from the 80's and 90's who was an early member of the Knifemakers Guild, and was instrumental in designing the original Navy SEALs 'Black Knife' automatic. He was also one of the very few custom makers to try his hand at balisongs during a time when several other Guild members, most notably Bob Terzoula, protested the inclusion of 'illegal knives' on the tables. This resulted in Ron Miller quitting the Guild, along with Walter Erickson, another pioneer in the custom bali arena.

Mr. Miller also had a young apprentice knifemaker named Reese Weiland, who inherited all of Mr. Milller’s jigs, blanks and patterns upon Ron’s passing in 1995. This knife was made by both. It is signed “RMW” for both makers. Not many people know of the Miller balis, and this collaboration is as rare as hen's teeth. ACK currently has 2 Ron Miller balis listed at $600 each, but this was made by 2 renown and highly respected makers!!

· Blade: 4 inches
    · Overall Length: 9 inches
    · Channel Construction
    · Aluminum handles
    · Wood Scales
    · Manila Latch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Tom Pettit likes this.
  6. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Per the rules only one fs thread at a time

crogers likes this.
  7. skyblue

Opps..sorry. Deciding to put her up for sale and starting this thread was very draining, so I'll merge my threads when I get home from work tomorrow, if that's okay...

8. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

:genie::edited:

9. skyblue

Thank you, Benny!

Thanos74 and BennytheBlade like this.
  10. skyblue

Let's bump these babies up for the weekend and for those Devils sore about not scoring a Chab.

The Omeme in particular has similar materias, is just as good a flipper, made in a much more limited run with better quality control, but most importantly, over $50 less and IS AVILABLE for immediate purchase, lol! Definitely the better investment!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Mickeymouse likes this.
  11. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

You really know how to rub it in, my friend. lol

Thanos74 and skyblue like this.
  12. skyblue

Lol. I used to be in sales in another life, my brother!!

13. Highlander478

Highlander478 Little Member

Is the Ome still available?

14. skyblue

It still is, but you have to follow the forum rules, buddy.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  15. Highlander478

I, literally, JUST joined...sorry! I’ll have to look them up and read....

BennytheBlade and skyblue like this.
  16. skyblue

No problem, we were all newbies once lol. The rules are in place to protect everyone from unscrupulous transactions...

17. Highlander478

Thank you for el Guidance! This Forum is a bit overwhelming to navigate at first! ‍♂️

18. Highlander478

PM sent with offer for Omeme

19. Highlander478

20. skyblue