1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Vegetarian ? (No fuckin` way !)

waterdogs Jun 7, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives karambit maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

and yet your continued participation and reaching out to me is in stark contrast to that statement. You should heed your own words and let me talk with myself. The progression of the thread and peoples replies and or questions of me also beg to differ.

Re; Tank Buster, is Soupy right in his assumption?

2. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

I'm not reaching out to you and there is no assumption.

Those are facts.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

my name is LaBella, damnit!

4. Derespina Knives

Uh huh, and we're still chatting, thanks I feel loved.

RE: "facts" so you're saying that Tank Buster is who left me red?

Senior Tank(Ball)Buster, please confirm or deny.

englishmark likes this.
  5. Ken Brock

Ken Brock Who's Awesome? Super Moderator

I'm pretty confident that Soup is confirming it........................

6. Derespina Knives

Hey I just got another red with a single word "Faggot"

So Tank Buster, if indeed at 20 yrs old you think for a second you can match me in any way shape or form, I'm offering you the chance to show me what a "Faggot" I am or bundle of sticks or thread killer, whatever you want.

Usually, if someone has balls enough to say something they atleast in the minds of men should be willing to do something about what they say except drop passive aggressive truly ghey dribble in the form of Red cred, on some forum.

It would be my pleasure to do your dental work. A real "faggot" in the non sexual sense is the big fat pussy without the jewels to back it up in some physical sense. Either by acknowledging it publicly, or having me force feed you your words.

I will refrain from leaving red until Tank Buster steps up to publicly admit he's the kind of keyboard jockeying cunt rag limp wristing his key board.

I guarantee, FTF you'ld not say boo to me. No not because I'm some tuff guy, because you're an utter pussy, through and through.

If you were capable of saying something to my face, I might shake your hand, watch my other hand though.... seriously.

People who talk out the side of their mouth do so because they've got too much dick going in on the other side and somehow in your warped view of the world I'm the "faggot"

7. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

I have been called most of the name in the book, for various reasons. Some were deserved, some were not. Most of us will never come to meet another JerzeeDevil member in person. Most of you I would love to meet. Those that are fucks just for the sake of being a fuck, I am glad I will never have to accually see you. If you don't agree with Derespina, cool. He's not trying to tell you what to do, he's just stating why he has made the decisions he has made. That is one of the things I have come to find in my short life. I never treat someone with differing views with hostility. I just wish the same could be said of everyone.

sickboy

l2lku likes this.
  8. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

Derespina definitely does not have the 'itis'.

:bwah:

9. Derespina Knives

Sickboy, wise man!.... You know the deal, respect and you get respect. Disrespect and you will be disrespected. Thanks!

Norcalflat, I get the Soy Rib Itis.... Just as greasy, mighty tasty and must release alot of triptophan?:bwah:

10. airsickness

airsickness Little member

I know Rich Derispina...nobody would mistake him for weak or scrawny.:bwah:

11. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

When you talk about colonics I think you say the lower colonic as in ass end. I couldn't watch that scene in Jack Ass where he had his. The sad thing about me is my job often involves sticking things in people's asses.

12. Derespina Knives

Contaced by Tank Buster and apparently he clicked on the wrong person to leave the red. Who it was for, I do not know but apparently not for me. SO that's cleared I guess. Now who wants to take responsibility for the faggot comment?

dsgibbs1 likes this.
  13. Derespina Knives

What's up bro? How are you healing? Get at me when you can and thanks for the kind words.

14. dsgibbs1

dsgibbs1 Average member

Funny as hell

I find this thread cool as hell. I am a confirmed meat eater. However, I do like a salad for dinner. Provided it has a meat topping. :devil1: I dont care for the sterotype associated with the vegan lifestyle. I understand being defensive. I think that if those of you who lived the veggie way made a little noise about the profileing those hippies may stfu.
    That said. Do they not spray chemicals on the produce to keep it green longer? Now where did I read that about shark DNA being combined with tomatoes?:ross::devilzeek

15. goldmanglass

goldmanglass COE 33

catholic priest?? :madaddy:

Norcalflat and l2lku like this.
  16. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

More than enough personal attacks, gay bashing and threats in this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.