1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Vanguard question

Guillermo Nov 5, 2015

1. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I've had a few Vanguard knifes from various makers. Some makers do the same model in different blade steel, handle material, size etc.. My question has RJ done the same? Just wondering if we might see another version of the Oculus on down the road? I would like to see some of the early fixed blades made again in some variation of material.

2. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel Knife Maker or Craftsman

My concept behind the Vanguard knives has always been 1 and done.

In lieu of making an previous Vanguard with a new steel. I would prefer to have a completely new knife.

RJ and I are working on a same but different fixed blade. Hopefully it will debut next summer.