1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

V7 Flytainum 51 scales

chutcher Apr 2, 2019

1. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I don't know if you guys noticed but the V7 Flytanium 51 scales were released today. You may want to grab a set from their website while they last if you have been looking for some Ti scales for your 51. Mine are on the way!

2. Andrew 21

Andrew 21 Little Member

Screenshot_20190402-183534.png
    They sold out long ago.

3. Roz

Roz Little Member

Sold out on website?

4. Andrew 21

Andrew 21 Little Member

Screenshot_20190402-183534.png

5. chutcher

I didn't notice they were sold out yet. At least they are going to have some more in a couple of weeks. If you want a set then you should go to their website and sign up for the alert.

6. Roz

Roz Little Member

Right. Perhaps I should’ve clarified. The website says they are sold out.

7. Turkeytooth

Turkeytooth JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Yeah they were all gone by the time I got off work. I'll have to plan better for the next drop. I've waited this long, I guess I can wait a little longer.

8. chutcher

They are in stock at bladehq right now.

Turkeytooth likes this.