1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. bootsandpants

bootsandpants Little member

Just letting everyone know that I sold my tach 2 to v41kyr and the deal went off without a hitch! Friendly and pleasant to deal with. Buy from/sell to with confidence!

Thanks again for an easy transaction, and enjoy the Tach 2!

2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Plus one for Rob, smooth transaction. No fear here Devilz. :thumbsup:

3. DeepSkyyz

DeepSkyyz Skyy'z the limit JDBA Official Member

Great doing business with Rob, very quick payment and great to deal with :thumbsup:

4. Burnt Reynolds

Burnt Reynolds JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I can vouch for v41kyr as well :thumbsup:

He sold me a knife and it arrived safe and secure exactly as he described it. ...with a couple little extras to boot. Good lookin out, brah.

5. pcguy23

pcguy23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

v41kyr - could not have been a better transaction!

v41kyr

Great help, answered a want to buy post,
    lightning fast shipping, great communication, shipping details supplied
    Fantastic transaction
    Buy from again in a heartbeat

Thank you v41kyr

Mark

6. hAtty 42

hAtty 42 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Rob is a great seller! Packed the item very well and got it shipped promptly. Good communication. A pleasure to deal with.:thumbsup:

7. TheRealEric

TheRealEric Little member

Great transaction, super smooth.

He even made me a feedback thread.

Thanks brotha.

8. hannam72

hannam72 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bought a tach 2 from him about a week ago. He sent it out fast enough so I could get it before I left for vacation which was awesome, and he was just a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely buy from him again.:thumbsup:

9. creed

creed Huge member

Another + for v41kyr

Pleasant and easy FTF transaction with him. GTG! :manganr:

v41kyr likes this.
  10. Ctak619

Ctak619 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

A++ for v41kyr

Easy going transaction, full of good Info. He even threw in something extra he knew I wanted. A++

11. Brad_Gilbert

Brad_Gilbert JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

v41kyr is g2g!

i recently purchased a tach 2 from Rob, and it couldnt have been a more pleasant transaction! knife was as described, shipping was quick and i couldnt be any happier.plus he included some o-rings on the latch, which is a plus in my book, thanks Rob:thumbsup:

12. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

V41kyr, as stated above is good to go!

Worked out a trade deal and he went above and beyond!

Deal with confidence!

AngelDeVille

13. Eric Koenig

Eric Koenig Huge member

Shoutout to V41KYR

Purchased a tach 2 off of him, super fast shipping got it in 3 days, came just as stated very happy with it, will definitely be doing business with him in the future, thanks man!

14. Spike640

Spike640 Huge member

V41kyr is GTG!

Just sold a knife to j41kyr (Rob), fast payment, good communication, all good! I Highly recommend doing business with him.

15. JonnyRotten

JonnyRotten knifemaker/craftsman Knife Maker or Craftsman

Top notch!!

Rob is an excellent Devil to deal with!

He has superb communications, very accurate descriptions, timely delivery, full of great info, and...well, he's a nice guy to chat with!

I was hesitant on a purchase (a knife I've never held), so he willingly sent it my direction (without being asked) so I can feel it and check it out firsthand....before committing to a purchase! I'm glad he offered do do this because, come to find out, I an not as fond of the knife as I thought I would've been. His generosity saved me a headache!

And in the midst if all this, I'm glad to have been able to help you as well!

Rob, I look forward to future business with you. You have earned my respect and I won't hesitate to send anyone to you along the way!

16. G-man

G-man JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This guy is the bomb! Sent my knife stupid fast, included a lanyard, and even put up with my bargaining! 10/10

17. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

v41kyr is super good to go +1

Great guys easy to do business with showed up close shots and shipped fast as hell perfectly wrapped. One of my dream knives to get like a lot of folks an Arc Angel spearpoint basically flawless condition !

Wouldn't hesitate to do any business again in the future and if you get the chance you shouldn't hesitate either :devilwag:

stdlrf11 likes this.
  18. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

just got a huge package want was very pleased, the knife was awesome:thumbsup:

19. Mystik

Mystik That's no ordinary rabbit! JDBA Official Member

Bought a knife from v41kyr. It was a very positive experience. Thanks again!

20. NoSleep

NoSleep Tiny Member

Just received my knife from Rob, exactly as described. 10/10 would buy from again, thanks bud!