1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

FYI,

USPS is not requiring signatures on packages that were shipped with a signature required. Instead, they will leave it in front of the garage door or in the mail box.

I was watching tracking on a custom and I refreshed it to see that it was "left with individual". WTF. What individual! I instantly called the P.O. and they were going to look into it. Turns out she put it in my mail box, which has had it contents stolen before. Time for a locking box i think.

Kind of feel like they should pay back my extra insurance.

apdallaround and Balibuyer like this.
  2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

how close is your post office?

could always get a po box

kinda a pain to drive and retrieve but safe

or

you know you wanna hook up a camera at your mailbox..... how far is the run?

seandavid55 likes this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The P.O. isn't far. We've thought about a box. The current mail box is quite aways away. I'd like to move them all to the opposite end if the lane, but the USPS is very particular about all that crap.