1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

US Gov't Release of .45acp

longbow Jan 6, 2018

1. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Ok in short how does one obtain one of these when Trump signs the bill to release them. I have a CCW and actually carry a CCO. So I wan't a GI issued .45. thanks for any and all advice. keepem sharp

2. longbow

I solved it. thanks

3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well let's hear it then.

4. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

...crickets.

5. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

someone told me they wre going to cost 1200$ no thanks then. i want one for the history of it but i dont need one that badly

6. seandavid55

I'm with you there.

7. longbow

You have to join the civilian marksmanship program. They have a website. I don't know what they are gonna cost but that seems a bit much actually. I mean after all the Donald is a billionaire and he doesn't need the money.

8. seandavid55

What I found was "fair market price". You can't join the CMP, but you have to be a member in a club/organization affiliated with the CMP.

They are obviously ready for a huge response. Will be interesting. Good luck.

http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/1911-information/

9. longbow

Yep I stand corrected on that. keepem sharp

10. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

yep its also kind of funny that they will wait till they get 10k mail in orders then start the random buy dealing. i guess lettign buyers pick the grade they want

11. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

I got my Garand from the CMP... I shot in a match at Camp Perry in '07 and became a member of the GCA - Garand Collectors Assoc.
    If you go on the CMP website it will tell you all you need to purchase. Don't quote me but if you're a Vet or military or police, I don't think you have to have shot in a match.
    They have me on record now, but I think if I wanted to buy again I'd have to join a club again first... after a couple years I didn't renew with the GCA.

seandavid55 likes this.