1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Update picture on profile

warren thomas Oct 21, 2019

1. warren thomas

warren thomas knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey this is Stephanie, WT"s wife, we hadn't accessed this site in a while and saw the anniversary email...happy anniversary!!! And how do we update our profile info. Scanned over the details but nothing jumped out at me as I need it to.

Thanks,
    Stephanie
    Warren Thomas Knives

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm not really clear on what exactly you're trying to do, but most every thing can be done to your profile if you'll click on your user name in the upper right corner. Then click on what you need done.

If you can be a bit more specific, maybe somebody can walk you through it... :manganr: