1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Up-selling children....

Obijuan Kenobe Jul 20, 2019

1. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Man, I have been a member of JD for a bit. I love this place...and now I remember one reason why I hate it.

Particularly, fuck the children that up-sell knives they just bought. These fuckers don't bother to even read...just start right in with the up-selling. Paypal fees openly discussed, jacked up balisongs 100 over MSRP, or just plain no sale details or pictures posted...real amateur-hour fucktards?!

The moderators are going to have to call my shit out, as I am going to start calling them out in the swap. Bottom feeding assholes whose stench ruins a bit of the fun of chasing blades.

I get that this is part of the game, but with some folders...it's gotten a bit outta hand IMHO.

Discuss if necessary. I am member of a radio forum that just went with two factor ID. I wonder if that would clean shit up a bit around here?

Do we monitor for multiple accounts, etc.? Just curious.

(All that being said, I have met a few stand up Devils since returning. Thatsagoodedge is a pimp. And the cartoon de jour is fine!)

obi

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    BennytheBlade and Flip Tripper like this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Feel free to report rule breakers and I'll take out the trash for you.

Edited to add... didnt see the last part about multiple accounts... yes we do check out multiple accounts, but not as much as we should... as far as I can tell, we are down to very few mods who show up regularly and a few members who report stuff regularly. I would really like to encourage and applaud those people who show up and help me do this job as well as the other mods who are still here regularly. It isnt particularly fun and doesnt win you any popularity contests but it is what makes JD singular.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Thanos74, Berkley and Flip Tripper like this.