1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

... up close and unfriendly ...

hamburger Oct 17, 2013

1. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

the guy was back selling hornets again today. i took more photos. there was one escaped and i took a photo of that one. the dude just got some tweezers and picked up and stuck it back.

he had 2 different kinds now. and they are not packed in vinegar they are packed in liquor the bloody idiots drink the liquor with the hornets in it. a friend was with me and picked a baby one up. i started screaming you are an idiot. They said they used to eat them as a kid. 20131108_122015.jpg

2. hamburger

may i have a bag of hornets please?

20131108_121958a.jpg

20131108_122146.jpg

3. hamburger

black and yellow or yellow and black which one would you like sir?

20131108_122231.jpg

4. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

i'm pretty sure this happened on king of the hill

5. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I had three stinkbugs the first year ... about 20 last year ... this year it was nasty. Hundreds invaded the garage and hid in every crevice. They smell horrible and they leave stains. Then there were the Asian mutant alien ladybugs :evilmonster:

Are these wasps becoming invasive? Were they brought here for medicinal purposes?

6. hamburger

ded i likes this.
  7. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

When it comes to flying stinger bastards I find yellow jackets are the worst,never ran into any africanized bees but if they're worse then fuck that shit.

But there was that hive of,I dunno,think it was wasps that I hit that one time with a machete.....yea I learned to move ass and fast that day! :unintroduced:

8. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

9. XxGRYMMxX

XxGRYMMxX The Crayola Kid JDBA Official Member

Holy FUCK!! I wouldn't want to fuck with that big bastard...